Coiltek 11" mono elite

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Saw this today just after picking up my 14" Elite coil.

Here's what Coiltek said on there Facebook page

Exciting news!
We can announce today that the first new addition to the Mono Elite detector coil series is an 11" Mono.
Have a watch of the 11" Mono Elite in action out prospecting with Trevor in this YouTube video.
You can pre-order through your nearest dealer now as their on-sale date is 2nd NOVEMBER.

Hi members,
Anyone out there used the new coiltek 11 " mono elite coil?
Would love some feedback on its performance and capabilities.
Thanks,
Uncle Bob

Hi all, just got myself a coiktek 11" mono elite and I'm hangin to get out this weekend to give it a go, anyone use one of these, if so how have found them, are they good on small gold in mineralised ground, I've been using a sadie recently and they are a little ripper of a coil, I thought this would be a good addition to the Arsenal, I would be interested to hear all of your input

picked up one in kalg. while we were over that way and haven't used anything since. a bit heavy to start with and seems to respond just inside the outer rim of the coil but is a more sharp response and I think a little more sensitive in size and depth. I previously was using the cioltek 14 x 9 blitz and a 18'' round nf and the big difference is no bump noise compared to the blitz. the 18'' is obviously deeper but also less manouverable in undergrowth. found its first gold in about 2 hours but that doesn't tell you much except that I was on some good ground. I am sure you will like it . b.t.w. using 5000 and 4500. cheers mark.

Thanks mark, I'm using a 5000, so hopefully it should be good on my machine, I've been running my gain at about 16-17 on the sadie with the stablizer on 2 notches below and also in fine gold, would you recommend the same type of settings for the elite?

Hi Jafnob, Ive got the 14" mono elite on my 5000 and I love it, I havnt been prospecting very long but I've found more with the elite and managed to get some sub gram nuggets about 1 to 2 inches down. Having said that I was thinking about getting a Sadie to get to those hard to get places, you says yours is good hey?

Yes mate, the sadie is a ripper, even on dry creek beds where you can get it in between rocks and logs and stuff, still punches pretty deep too, I got 1 nugget of about .3 down about 4 inches between a tree stump and a rock, I'd highly recommend one too you mate

have been running gain at 15 /16 but pushed the stabiliser down to 4 / 5. that's for w.a. though. having said that there was some ground that those settings were not even close.

Day started off with a few smaller bits, then a break in the middle of the day as it is getting hot up here then got one of those sweet mellow signals in a small creek and at about a foot I saw this thing come out of the hole 43 grams of pure bliss.
1449195848_20151204_121714.jpg

Latest posts