Close call

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My partner went for her swim as she does every day

Came back crying saying shark , shark

I was laying on the bed watching something on the TV ,

Jumping up to see what she was going on about and seen blood all over the top of her foot,

She sat down and had a cold drink of water while telling me what had happened,

She was swimming and had stopped. Went to put her leg's down and hit the side of the Gills of the shark ,

Two people on surfboards had seen what happened,

One went to see if it was a shark and it was confirmed that it was a small shark

All I can say is she is one lucky lady

1586588120_img_20200411_162242_copy_1368x2432.jpg

1586588145_img_20200411_162247_copy_2432x1368.jpg

Goody :)

goody2shoes said:
She is still in shock of it ,

I wanted to take her to the hospital but she said she would go if it gets worse

I did clean it up with bedadine and a big bandaid ,

I will be keeping a close eye on her :D

Goody :)
Goody,take her to the hospital now,that needs stitching and possibly a course of antibiotics to prevent infection.

Bugger that!!!
I hope it heals well and she can get back into her routine... I was surfing many, many years ago. I was out back waiting for a good wave and something "bumped" my leg
the water was murky, It wasn't a shark, I think they were out back further, pushing bigger fish than normal into the shore line and something bumped me
My surfing day ended that day

She was only just saying couple of days a go that she through she had seen a small shark and on the same day another swimmer had picked up a massive salmon with he's hand's

She said she will give it a couple of days and will go back swimming again @#$@&%#@ that is me swearing

Goody

Goody, I'm no expert but these things can turn "pear shaped" when infection set in.

Good luck trying to convince her. Very frustrating.

Not criticising you, just concerned.

Latest posts