Cheap accomodation in Victoria's gold fields

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wombat said:
Hi Chewy I don't thing that the Albion in Maryborough is operating at the moment as they found the publican had committed suicide some months ago. They may be still letting out rooms. But I don't think the pub is running as I have not seen anyone outside on the sidewalk for a long time.

Condor22 I have heard on the grapevine at the Dunolly caravan park has changed hands. I could be wrong, but I'm sure someone on the site will set the record straight.
wombat ;)

Am coming over in a weeks time for 6 weeks, I'll heck the CP at Dunolly further into my trip.

Also, BIGWAVE mentioned the Golden Triangle changing hands, that is the Motel I believe.

Will have to catch up with you Bill

Try airbnb.com.au
Type in your location and search, each place has reviews left by visitors. Good site

The actual MOTEL at the Inglewood motel & caravan park is clean warm & comfortable BUT the cabins (containers) in the park are BARKING freezing on frosty mornings in winter.

Rob

My friend runs the Maryborough Caravan Park. GREAT guy, prices and location. I live in Maryborough, so if anyone would like to get together for a day please contact me.

hi mb we got a caravan last year but earlier in the year we stayed at the Talbot hotel, they have motel accommodation out the back. very cheap very nice and they do great meals in the pub. we found the young couple very obliging and the locals friendly. was only $65 a night last year. hope this helps. jim

HEY GUYS WE HAVE A AWESOME LIST HERE .ALL OF YOU HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB LOTS OF INFO??I CANT ADD TO THE LIST OF HOTELS BUT IM LOOKING FORWARD TO CHECKING A FEW OF THEM OUT OVER WINTER ?Cheers

We usually stay in our caravan at the maryborough CP on the lake .
They also have cabins
Just remember the missus might have gold fever too and doesn't want to stay home.
Sexist remark lol.

Latest posts