Capabilities of the Human Body, yes even Old ones :)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done Jaros :Y: inspirational, you blokes are the real heroes of the modern day bettering yourselves for your self but giving all who matter to you more of your self at the same time :power: :Y:.

I go by the saying, " Move it or loose it ". Deep tissue massage is what keeps me going; I went to a clinic years ago and picked up on the triggers for where to massage. If you can get the movement out of your body you want , then life is more bearable, Still learning, but keeps me moving.

Sucks getting older.
I used to jump from aeroplanes for fun, only ever had one injury. Now a days if I hop out of my thongs too quick I'm liable to do a hip :N:

Well done Doc and Jaros!

stoyve said:
G'day snafu,
You do know what they say about men over 50 climbing ladders don't you? :playful:

But then again I'm 57 and I still climb wire rope ladders, abseil down mineshafts and surf.
I've got a lot of battle injuries due to work and play but I always still give it a go.
Cheers Steve :Y:

My dad is 84 and still rides a long board, not long as he used to, but he still surfs.

davent said:
stoyve said:
G'day snafu,
You do know what they say about men over 50 climbing ladders don't you? :playful:

But then again I'm 57 and I still climb wire rope ladders, abseil down mineshafts and surf.
I've got a lot of battle injuries due to work and play but I always still give it a go.
Cheers Steve :Y:

My dad is 84 and still rides a long board, not long as he used to, but he still surfs.

Living legend :Y: that's pretty cool :cool: at 84 I reckon your dad and the bloke who's 90 & ski's would be very interesting blokes to have a yarn with.

Latest posts