Can I ask a Question to Moderators or Admin

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Next1m8

Chris
Reaction score
Who was it that Banned <- edit me? And for what reason?

I think I have a right to know..

The only message I was given was

You are banned from this site and the following message has been left by Admin/moderator

You are permanently banned from this site for continual misconduct?

I've never done anything wrong.. I was quite offended that an explanation and proper reason was not given. :eek:

No I was certainly Banned, I emailed Harri so therefore knew it wasn't him. Jarros would have at least warned me, Ramjet has never had a problem with me I can only think of one other person perhaps

Eyah, can't even ban !

What's this then $L.....
Mod pressing ban button.
What's this then $L.....
Mod pressing ban button.
What's this then $L.....
Mod pressing ban button.
What's this then $L.....
Mod pressing ban button.
What's this then $L.....
What's this then $L.....
What's this then $L.....
What's this then $L.....

Add infinitum.

That would be two moderators trying to ban each other.

Certainly must have been one hell of a Poke,... at least you know you're awake n ow,... was probably someone with biscuits or cake in one hand and a too hot cuppa in the other, just casually checking out their favourite posta's thread when, SIP AAARGH BA$T... ,... then too late have they realised that in trying to catch the plate and not lose the cuppa, that they've accidently(without noticing) bumped the big red button that says BANNED,.. and worse luck too, the associated wailing siren "like a knock off whistle at a foundry" And with Flashing Strobe lights "like at a late night Punk Rock Performance"was on the blink since yesterday. So in all the Kafuffle and commotion Little was probably realised as to the severity of the blunder(for you Next1m8) that played out during their Lip Screaming Pain until the feedback arrived in the way of a heavily accented hard to follow European Drawl screaming through the Phoneline at a hundred million miles an hour about how his little favourite Aussie NEXT1MATE WAS BANNED and all this other stuff that only the Dutch Could Understand about 15 seconds after you got off the phone to Harril,.. anyway, I think that's how it probably all panned out,... fixed now though after that mod had a code brown brought on by that quick little call from Harril gave them a Heart Start that made them physically jump into the action that fixed your little plight within,.... "mere seconds",... Would have been one quick sweep of the arm "Cup,Biscuits and Cake flying everywhere" as the green FALSE ALARM BUTTON was VIGOROUSLY PUMPED IN and OUT.

madworld said:
Too much spare time silver ? Could have got out and found a pre dec in the time it took to come up with that

Me too MadWorld !

Next1m8 said:
Cuffed, spanked given a good talking to and already lost against MJ & Jarros at cards. Good thing it wasn't strip poker :p

Jokes, on a serious note though I still don't know what happened
As long as they dont bend you over a chair and start prospecting for nuggets!

Next1m8 there is no record of you being banned in the log. I'm not sure what has happened there. I've asked the other Mods and as they log in they will reply. I'll let ya know if I find out anything more.
You are back now so I guess that's the main thing :D

Cheers

Ramjet

Ha ha silver thanks for the good read haha that's classic! I like it very humorouse

Cheers RJ if ere is no log on it I find it very strange that I tried almost 20x to Teresa my page and that and to still get the same message :-(

Thankfully all is good now and I won't annoy any moderators lol not that I did

you probably got yourself on a banned IP address temporarily , its happened to me before on my mobile, one device said banned and one said logged in at the same time... bloody strange... but i bet you thought it was me.... it wasn't mate there's no reason for anyone to have banned you

G0lddigg@ said:
you probably got yourself on a banned IP address temporarily , its happened to me before on my mobile, one device said banned and one said logged in at the same time... bloody strange... but i bet you thought it was me.... it wasn't mate there's no reason for anyone to have banned you

That makes sense GOlddigg, a banned IP address would explain it. Thanks.

Latest posts