Cairns local plus a few more as well. LOL

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also need to let you all know that we have sorted a date for the next meeting - nov 16th

See details here
Its free to come along, just put a post in the meeting topic to say so. If we have enough numbers Greg will fire up the bbq and cook some snag for everyone - also free!

This will most likely be our last meeting this year until March/ April ish next year so be good to see everyone if they can make it. Not just for detectorists either theres a few panners/sluicers that attend and are happy to have their brains picked on the ins and outs of alluvial prospecting.

Hope we see some of you blokes there :D

Hi TGW

I see there is a meeting on the 16th Nov so hopefully we'll be able to catch up with everyone. I've finally got my 2100 running just need to get out of town to give it a good test and tune plus I've been getting all my other equipment ready for after the wet next year and now I'm all geared up and ready to go :D

Going to meet up with a new member during the week as well so I'm hoping to get out and hone the panning skills :D

Welcome to PA Jase...and John. Theres alot of Gold on this forum you'll see! :D

A post was deleted because it put information from the members only section into a public area. Not good policy as anyone can view it. You can click on the member's EMAIL button to send that type of information privately,

SC75 said:
Welcome aboard Jase :) I used to live in Cairns a long time a go but i pussed out after 6 months and moved back to Mexico :) to bloody hot :mad:
Cheers mate yeah a bit warm but better than being cold

Welcome to the forum mate.

1515697842_welcome_2.jpg

Hubby and I are cairns locals. Bought our detector a couple of years ago and just now pulled it out of the box. We have a Minelab SDC 2300. Looking for places to go gold detecting without traveling too far from Cairns to start off with ?

Latest posts