Buying gold and concentrates/paydirt

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Patrick1 said:
Rm Outback
Jaros
Fwdoz
Goody
Your package was mailed today. Tracking number was Pm'd to You.
Contact me later, to pay, if you're happy with it.

I know you are a top bloke Patrick and you genuinely mean this.

But I will keep in mind to never become your business partner :lol:

I'll take 2 bags when you have caught up with orders. And will pay in full prior to posting. Got a home made sluice that I need to test :Y:

Hard Luck said:
Well I'm rapt. Kept the fever at bay and learning how to pan. I've done one and a bit of 2 bags. Will run the gravels through one more time.
Will definitely pick up some more in due course.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/4748/1598244040_20200824_1430590.jpg

Thats pretty awesome hardluck. Are all the really small specks gold too or an illusion from the camera?
Its very smooth & classified looking material. Ive never panned without small pebbles and clumps of dirt and other inconsistancies. :Y:

RM Outback said:
I've replied and want you to send me your bank details so I can settle payment :Y: Pat your offer is genuine and there's no need for you to ask me if I'm happy with it before payment. Buyer beware is the case with every transaction of this nature no 2 bags will be the same.

Thats a ripper deal compared to whats available on ebay etc. Would have to be a kilo in these bags at least on visual estimation. Good amount of colour too. :perfect: :clap:

hippyhunter said:
Hard Luck said:
Well I'm rapt. Kept the fever at bay and learning how to pan. I've done one and a bit of 2 bags. Will run the gravels through one more time.
Will definitely pick up some more in due course.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/4748/1598244040_20200824_1430590.jpg

Thats pretty awesome hardluck. Are all the really small specks gold too or an illusion from the camera?
Its very smooth & classified looking material. Ive never panned without small pebbles and clumps of dirt and other inconsistancies. :Y:

Most of the small specks are sand and dirt and tiny rocks. I just do not know how to clean it up properly so I'll leave it as is for now and look intocleaning it right up in the future. I'm not used to dealing with tiny specks like this. :Y:

Hi just wondering Patrick when ever u are taking some more orders i would love 2 bags, im in the lock down area and i have a minelab panning kit but haven't been able to use it yet so would be amazing to be able to have some practice at home
Thanks if u could pm me when u are able to that would be great

Don't know if they're good or bad, worth $$$ or not but have seen a bloke Vo-Gus Prospecting occasionally have a few for sale.
You'll need to check via you tube I think, then again he might have a FB page.
Might help ease those lockdown blues (I'm suffering as well).
Cheers T.

Has anyone panned out there paydirt as yet?

Other than Hard Luck

I just panned mine out

1599025892_img20200902154730_copy_1200x1600.jpg

1599025917_img20200902154746_copy_1200x1600.jpg

Very fine gold ...but gold is still gold :D

Still got to clean it up a bit more

Goody :)

Latest posts