Buying gold and concentrates/paydirt

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TTKooAu

Grant Westbrook
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
I bought a turbopan and some pay dirt from Kim and finally got around to panning it out.
I should have videoed the clean up but I was slack. I must say I was pleased with the result. Great colour compared to the SA alluvial I have found.
Pics below and comparison. Apologies for the pics, not my strong point. I know it's a bit like catching fish in a barrel, but the cold weather affects us all. Funny, the gold in the fatter tube probably cost me $1K and 18 months to find.... the skinny tube cost me about $20 and 2 minutes to pan out......

Kudos for the Turbopan....I gave it a hammering like in Kim's videos online and it caught every speck.... brilliant idea, thanks Kim

1435707491_p7010166.jpg

Turbo paydirt gold

1435707542_p7010167.jpg

Comparison with SA gold

Hey TTkooAU,

Nice work on the turbo dirt mate, looks like good value,

I was in minersden Adelaide today and noticed they have a great book on SA goldfields in there for around $45. Its go good maps and history of all the fields, even the lesser known ones. Just thought I would mention it as it may help that SA vial fill a little quicker.

Cheers

Hi all, I saw somewhere on the forum some guy was selling paydirt, does anyone know if he's still selling or not and where I can find the post, thanks everyone.

I seen some on ebay not long back, bloke from Albury selling it, said it was from QLD & Golden Triangle.
I wasn't sure if people actually brought it or not, or why.

ozziii said:
I seen some on ebay not long back, bloke from Albury selling it, said it was from QLD & Golden Triangle.
I wasn't sure if people actually brought it or not, or why.
I purchased some bags from Diggertom before i had all the other gear i needed to head out and collect the cons myself, sat in my loungeroom learning how to pan until everything arrived and when it did i was competent in the 'art' of panning, that was my main reason for buying paydirt but im sure if in the future i cant locate any of the gold stuff myself ill be buying some more just so i can find something lol

True Y4K, I didn't think of it like that, save alot of time stuffing around out in the field.

Billy, thats definitely a good reason to get some, nice looking little nuggets.

Yes I am the one selling paydirt, though I refer to them as concentrates lol. There is a link above as well as in my signature feel free to check it out.

Just a side note, I do not sell through ebay nor have I previously, I have seen a similar product being offered on there but it is not provided or affiliated with myself.

Thanks,
Tom

Hi Guys, just got my 2nd batch of paydirt from Tom--Eldorado Gold, this time I got two bags and these are video's of the first bag, very impressive, gold in every pan, I do 2 tablespoons at a time.

No 1 The Bag.

[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/3Sk5ytXBkiw[/video]

Pan 1

[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/zQuuMKCodWU[/video]

I'll post more later, and the clean up, youtube is taking forever to load the video's.

Len

Thanks Ramjet, yeah got more to come, as I go through the first bag and then the final clean up, gee mate you could do that on a day when it's raining or you're not going to the creek.

I bought a few bags off tom as well and had similar results. Deferentially an honest operator.
I'd never panned before and wanted something to practice on so I knew I was doing it right .

Yeah Pegleg, good way to start and test your panning skills, I learnt with an 18" steel pan over 20 years ago down near the Snowy. Didn't touch it for years, have just got back into my favorite hobby.

I ordered turbo paydirt from e bay, on the 11th of November......still waiting.....should have ordered some the eldorado, do you have contact details?

Latest posts