Bunny Bear likes detecting!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw him on TV last night on Sydney TV, perhaps it is suggestive selling by Minelab

Makes me want to go for a swing followed by a swing on a hammock chugging a bear

The Bundy Bear is Always in the adds.... You just have to find him.... There is a series of 4 adds with the Bear doing various things promoting their new drink... They try to get you every time , been going on for a few years now.... :cool:

On another note.... I was told by a bottle shop fellow yesterday, that Bundy Rum is now Trucked down to Brisbane and Bottled... Still made in Bundy, but Bottled in Brisbane.. :rolleyes:

LW....

1514698503_001.jpg

LoneWolf said:
On another note.... I was told by a bottle shop fellow yesterday, that Bundy Rum is now Trucked down to Brisbane and Bottled... Still made in Bundy, but Bottled in Brisbane.. :rolleyes:

LW....
In 2000 Bundaberg rum was sold to British company Diageo (another Aussie icon sold off).
Since 2014 it's been bottled at Huntingwood NSW - home of it's bottling & warehousing facilities.
Taste any better now :lol:

mbasko said:
LoneWolf said:

LW....
In 2000 Bundaberg rum was sold to British company Diageo (another Aussie icon sold off).
Since 2014 it's been bottled at Huntingwood NSW - home of it's bottling & warehousing facilities.
Taste any better now :lol:
No its getting worse and worse by the post
1514767157_meroons.jpg

Well there you go.... Bloody Bottled in NSW..... :N: Now they Have taken the QLD out of Bundy Rum..... And No, it still tastes like S@#t wherever it's Bottled.. ]:D

LW....

Whisp, It is used for all 3... Simular to WD40... 101 uses..... ]:D ]:D

7.62, I Thought you drank the Nice Stuff... That Rum will kill off any taste buds you have left... :lol: ]:D

LW....

Latest posts