Brother Video's

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try Hard

What yas recon? Worth it or not? Got about 10tonne sitting there on the hill.
:Y: :N:

Brother said:
0.9 from 100kg cost $10 in fuel just for the 100kg, just picking up the ore off the ground on the hill by the old mine.

Its a tough one, its good but its not great, just wanted to see what others thought about it?

I will not give up my day job of washing the rocks just yet, but thought it was worth a look into.

If its 0.9 per 100kg I would give it a go and try and crush more material ..you could find that the more you crush the more gold you recover ..
Spend $100 on fuel and some time crushing and see what you get from 1,000 KG

Gday all, been a tough few months, so have not had loads of clear head time, but getting back on the horse, here is a little Broke down mining vid
Big thanks to all my mates on here that have helped me, be lost with out yas! Thank you.

Thanks guys, its pull ya hair out stuff, but ya just gota get on with it anyway. lol

Gday all, its been a while, its been a hard few months for me, enough to send me quiet, but I am still at it, I know 2021 is the year we kick ass so the operation is expanding in the coming months with equipment and ground, more mining, more machines, more fun and more Gold. Here was a chance to go for a flight to check out some new area's and our mines! More vids soon, got a washplant to upgrade (Vids) got new ground to prospect and mine and show off, Vids series for that a little later in the year. Mining starts soon!

Awesome mate!!
Good to see you flew over our place!!
If ya had floats ya coulda dropped in for a coffee!!

Here is the vid of the start of the upgrades, can not wait to get started washing paydirt.

Its all good fun

We did try to get Freddy Dodge out here but he's staying in the US for now! :D

Few more bits done, almost there now!
Spray bar, legs and riffles done.

1612936261_doing_the_freddy_part_2.mp4_snapshot_00.51_2021.02.10_10.17.44.jpg

1612936283_doing_the_freddy_part_2.mp4_snapshot_04.16_2021.02.10_10.25.57.jpg

1612936310_doing_the_freddy_part_2.mp4_snapshot_05.12_2021.02.10_10.22.43.jpg

:playful:

Thanks guys, yea its getting new paint and will have a good amount of water for this to run hard for 3 or more months. :Y:

An update for the washplant, a water test run, then some old springs get a new life followed by a good test run of a small amount of old paydirt and a heap of old tailing's! Got a good few grams for our trouble but looking forward to running the good stuff! And new toys to play with, arrived just in time!
Working and testing on the Golden Spear Mine. The washplant is almost ready, just a few little things and tests then paint before the big move back to Christmas Mine!

:p

Latest posts