Brand new to fossicking

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonst95

Steve
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie to prospecting and fossicking. Super keen to get into the hobby mostly out of a love for exploring and a little adventure plus some exercise never hurts. So I'm here to learn and share my experiences when they come around. Thanks for having me and happy hunting.

Steve

Hi Jonst95,

Welcome to the forum, you will find stacks of good info with a lot of great people to point you in the right direction. There are a few of us on the forum who are in Townsville. The local areas are a bit scant on gold but with a few hours driving you will get to some nice gold locations.

Keep reading the good info and I might even catch up with you sometime.

Cheers

Doug

Welcome to pa . A lot of members from Cains so u should get all the assistance u need . Lots of info on your area allready posted for you to look at.

Howdy folks
On the brink of retirement and locked and loaded and ready to go. I have a CTX 3030 and a brand new GPX4500 just itching to hit the ground.
What an amazing forum this is. Looking forward to learning heaps! Cheers!

mcgram said:
Howdy folks
On the brink of retirement and locked and loaded and ready to go. I have a CTX 3030 and a brand new GPX4500 just itching to hit the ground.
What an amazing forum this is. Looking forward to learning heaps! Cheers!
Hi mate welcome lots to read on here and all good stuff as well it will be helpful for you i am sure
Couple of nice detectors you have they will treat you well i am sure :Y:

Latest posts