Boiling advice please

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh I see!...well I hope you can overcome it mate...Spring's be just around the corner :cool: The top of said hill...previously mentioned will be green with grasses...bejeweled with beads of morning dew...the aroma of bacon garnished with parsley over poached eggs on toast wafts through the campsite on a gentle nor-easter and Old-Man Kangaroo lazes and scratches himself in the early morning sunshine....and who knows what fortunes lay under-foot...hehehe :cool: :Y: :Y: ...get well mate. :goldnugget:

Has anyone used this before
If so did it work

1597308545_100_8303.jpg

I would fit an after market temp and turbo boost gauge.
Suss out your EGR unit too...
Some motors are prone for air locks in the cooling system, and need good burping.
Thermostat removal is a total "NEVER DO".
As they are designed to keep back pressure, and keep the water jackets full of water.
And I have come across 3 of them fitted back to front!
An original manufacturers fitted viscous clutch fan with cowling is almost impossible to beat against an after market thermo fan substitute in 99% of vehicles.
Going up a hill per say at 80kmph ... is still a lot of air air speed over the radiator ...
An electric fan is not going to push any better than that.
Few places can actually do adjustment of injection timing, but worth the cost.
Most radiator flush additives are just "snake oil"
When doing a change of coolant, I do practice undoing the lower radiator hose clamp off till loose.
And bring the motor up to hot, then reving it until the hose pops off.
It will blow a lot of crap out!!!
But you will need to rinse off all the over spray of coolant.
Self evaluation recommended.
The radiator hose on the sucking side ( some have an inner spring) can collapse when real hot, restringing the flow dramatically!
" made in China " is a good indicator.?..

I've used it in a car that had a leaking head gasket,pushing air into the radiator. It worked for about 6 months, then the problem came back. I decided to put another bottle into the car. Huge mistake. It blocked up all the pipes in the radiator. I tried reverse flushing the radiator etc. but it was ruined. Basically, it's a quick fix for a short time on minor gasket leaks,but, the problem will come back. wiley.

Redfin.I hear you mate...but it is helpful to understand just how a man with a military background such as Ken has,goes about his daily business.
It is not a part of his DNA to give up on a problem. It's like...I will not be defeated and will not take a backward step until this problem is eliminated..one way or another.Having had all sorts of problems with his previous unit...the mighty Hi Lux the'Turtle'.he cuts his losses and relying on information from what he assumes as a 'friend' he forks out for the current unit.Turns out it has a history!...damn!...and Damn again.
So...what to do...Military mind kicks into play...Jaw becomes set in a determined and indomitable...(impossible to overcome or defeat) angle. Deep brown eyes reveal critical thinking and situational awareness...etc etc etc...Watch out! Staff Sargent Perkins is on the March!...Heehe he :cool:

Redfin.I hear you mate...but it is helpful to understand just how a man with a military background such as Ken has,goes about his daily business.

Exactly, military background. I don't intend to apply for a job as a sponsored mercenary as ..............

reefer said:
It is not a part of his DNA to give up on a problem. It's like...I will not be defeated and will not take a backward step until this problem is eliminated..one way or another.Having had all sorts of problems with his previous unit...the mighty Hi Lux the'Turtle'.he cuts his losses and relying on information from what he assumes as a 'friend' he forks out for the current unit.Turns out it has a history!...damn!...and Damn again.
So...what to do...Military mind kicks into play...Jaw becomes set in a determined and indomitable...(impossible to overcome or defeat) angle. Deep brown eyes reveal critical thinking and situational awareness...etc etc etc...Watch out! Staff Sargent Perkins is on the March!...Heehe he :cool:

Id suggest that he do what all good military men do when something refuses to comply with standing orders....... Apply RULE 303. :p :) I wont help the situation but it will make you feel better. :perfect:

Latest posts