Black lung .

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GaryO said:
Hey Fred , do a bit of research on Aloe Vera .

Did a bit of research mate and yep some good info . Have a lot growing on block so will give it a go .

after reading the above i am glad to see mention of " the weirdo stuff " such as exercise and natural therapies.

i used to have "incurable" IBS , the doctors will tell you all day there is no cure yet mine is cured through alkaline dietary products , whenever i try explaining to doctors what fixed my IBS they act like they want to bash me with a baseball bat then shove it down my throat to shut me up.

I dont know if naturopathy has a cure for black lung yet but would encourage people to hunt in that direction too , a naturopath i saw in Parramatta , NSW does promote a lung tonic to repair damage in heavy smokers but i am told its very uncomfortable when first using it . naturopaths have absolutely blown me away with the degree of accuracy in their diagnostic skills .

good luck with it guys.

HeadsUp said:
after reading the above i am glad to see mention of " the weirdo stuff " such as exercise and natural therapies.

i used to have "incurable" IBS , the doctors will tell you all day there is no cure yet mine is cured through alkaline dietary products , whenever i try explaining to doctors what fixed my IBS they act like they want to bash me with a baseball bat then shove it down my throat to shut me up.

I dont know if naturopathy has a cure for black lung yet but would encourage people to hunt in that direction too , a naturopath i saw in Parramatta , NSW does promote a lung tonic to repair damage in heavy smokers but i am told its very uncomfortable when first using it . naturopaths have absolutely blown me away with the degree of accuracy in their diagnostic skills .

good luck with it guys.

mate with black lung / copd and I have it , coal and rock dust goes into the lung tissue and the lung then scares over the top of it there is no fix for this .

Latest posts