BIG nugget found!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm sure you've all heard about the 87oz nugget found in Vic yesterday...AWESOME!!
Good to see the big ones are still out there!
Congrats to the bloke who unearthed it, great find!!

I got one just like it as A Door stop, Tried everything else, needed one that wouldn't Rust.

seriously, Congrats to who ever the finder is, What a Fantastic way to start the year.

John

Yep big congrats to the finder, making it my goal to find my first picker this year with a detector to open the account and hopefully the start of many swinging adventures ;)

ProspectorPete said:
Yep big congrats to the finder, making it my goal to find my first picker this year with a detector to open the account and hopefully the start of many swinging adventures ;)

You will get there Pete, and we will hear ya jumping for joy,

John

Scott'O' said:
Sounds like a good plan Pete. I haven't had the good fortune of finding any yellow stuff yet but hopefully luck will be on my side this year :)

You got the Tools for the Job Scott, So has Pete, So start digging coz I need Photos coz I'm Home Sick. :D

John

PhaseTech said:
Nothing wrong with a Tooheys :) I wish I got an 87oz piece every time I cracked a cold one!

Yeah Mate, Those 86 ozers are such A let Down, Guess i'll rough it for now,

john

lucky streak said:
The guy who found the 87 ounce nugget try to sell it to coiltek maryborough but they said no.

Ummm, no they didn't, and neither did he.
They did sight it however, and can verify it does exsist.

Latest posts