Best Prospecting maps

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
I'm looking for a map app for apple that will allow me to mark location that I've been or would like to check out and having different map options is preferred.
Thanks for your time and help.

Can't be specific as I don't use apple, but I imagine there are many apps as with other smartphones - just go to the store and search GIS

Plenty of options out there .

Make sure you get one that stores your maps for offline use so it's still usable out of mobile range .

I use Maverick Pro on android , not sure if it is available for apple ?

Try a few free versions until you find one you like and upgrade .

BigWave said:
For an iPhone, you could use HandyGPS. Good way to find your way back to your car as well.
Works real good if you don't leave your phone in the truck. (Like I did)

When you say apple ..do you mean laptop..IPad ,I phone..If you do have an IPad or I phone..which had built in gps..use hema maps..can be downloaded on android phones as well..with the built in gps hema can be used without any phone tower connection..

Baldy said:
When you say apple ..do you mean laptop..IPad ,I phone..If you do have an IPad or I phone..which had built in gps..use hema maps..can be downloaded on android phones as well..with the built in gps hema can be used without any phone tower connection..

Cheers thanks for that yes an iPad is what I'll use it on.
Thanks for that I'll try it out.

Latest posts