Beach find

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just scored a nice ring on Culbura beach. A 925 silver cz Georgini ring worth $120. Thankyou. The wifee is very happy. ;)
1392013458_image.jpg

Found it with the trusty Ace250.

Nice one, rings always make the effort worthwhile! Was it a surface picker or at depth - dry sand or in the wet?

Goldpick said:
Nice one, rings always make the effort worthwhile! Was it a surface picker or at depth - dry sand or in the wet?
In dry sand at the back of the beach at about 6" down

kleinman98 said:
Yeah I dont think dont think it will be too popular with slightly built ladies. Especially without the strap. But the supplied strap is uncomfortable so that is why I decided to modify the Camel Back. I will post pictures soon.

G'day John.
Keen to see what you come up with strap wise. I found the ATX a little heavy without a strap when I hired one over Christmas. It didn't worry me as I figured I could come up with something better. My ATX should be here in a day or two, and I'm frothing at the mouth. It aint rabies either.
Nice find by the way.
Cheers, Ron.

RottenRon said:
kleinman98 said:
Yeah I dont think dont think it will be too popular with slightly built ladies. Especially without the strap. But the supplied strap is uncomfortable so that is why I decided to modify the Camel Back. I will post pictures soon.

G'day John.
Keen to see what you come up with strap wise. I found the ATX a little heavy without a strap when I hired one over Christmas. It didn't worry me as I figured I could come up with something better. My ATX should be here in a day or two, and I'm frothing at the mouth. It aint rabies either.
Nice find by the way.
Cheers, Ron.
I use a Minelab harness or a camelback with D rings and a bungee.

Latest posts