B5MECH's Makro Racer 2 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beach run :eek: :Y: :p
1486956720_oooooooooooooooo_005.jpg

1486956720_oooooooooooooooo_006.jpg

Smoky bandit said:
Nice B5 well done mate :Y:
Thanks Somky :) I'm beat from walking but was questioning myself why the surfboard wax gives me a high tone solid :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Wonder whats in there :rolleyes: might have to melt it :eek:

There was sweet spots but started in the wrong spot to begin with :lol: :lol: tried to stick to griding but I always think I can cover more than possible so end up doing the aimless wander grid :rolleyes:
Can't believe they were mostly $2's :rainbow: :party: :lol: and the concentration was low beach area, flag area :cool: the upper was pretty quiet
I think next time I'll put more effort to grid properly starting at the water middle flags and grid out in a sort of rectangle :eek:
I'll say that now but well see if I can stick to it :lol: :lol: Mr Random Wanderer will probably take over :lol: :lol:
The having no license is giving me bad habits but has always found me a new spot to do next time ;)

Yet another great beach hunt B5, I just wish the beaches here would start producing, spent an hour and a half at a local beach yesterday arvo when the temp dropped to a managable level, total score one toasted 5 cent coin. There was another chap working well above the high tide mark and he was yet to score, he commented that the beaches were very quiet coin wise.
Cheers, SinHof.

I've left that one build up for about a month so is good to find it building up, all that recent 40 degree days have been the trick I think :Y:
I think being dehydrated and sweaty helps the coin losing beach goers :lol: :lol:

Great beach hunt B5. Plenty of goldies and some bling . Gridding can end up that way , all depends on how the legs last , otherwise it can look like an aimless drunken meander :p

There my mini security team :eek: they'll shake you down for your goldies and jewellery and guard it til I come to collect :lol: :lol: :lol:
:eek: :eek: Payment is sorted a witchetty grub and a beetle and the team is all in and waiting for the next find :eek: :eek:

Haven't seen any Goldies for a little while, storm the other day down the beach shook things up and tide came right up taking everything with it, huge sand bar has formed and I would need a CTX or Excalibur 11....Oh well always another day.... Nice going B5... :)

Those plovers will get used to you eventually. They barele even move for me now, have to shoe them away so I can detect where they are sitting. :lol:

When I was detecting the big ovals last year the magpies would swoop anyone that came near, I'd feed them worms when I was recovering targets and after a while they'd just leave me alone. They have a good memory too because everytime I'd turn up they'd come over for a look and then just wander off, then anyone who was game enough to venture onto the oval was attacked, had some amusing detecting sessions watching people run away with the maggies after them, lol.

One of my Plover's I've named Pedrosa :lol: :lol: cause he's always following a couple of meters behind :rolleyes:
Even when I turn the next corner he won't overtake just slot in behind :lol: :lol: :lol:

Went back to here..https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=308590#p308590...Knew something wasn't right when Pedrosa Plover wasn't around :rolleyes: :/ contradicted myself before I left when I said to GF I gota start carrying spare batteries :rolleyes: about half an hour in looked at the battery line and it dropped to three little bars :eek: ohno so did some panic griding turning off every now and then hoping it would last the distance :rolleyes: Most of the coins came from the cyborg detecting beach walk home :lol: :lol: :lol:
Saw the coolest moon rise I've ever seen, when it broke the horizon I thought it was an oil tanker on fire but as it got up a bit it looked like an orangey red glowing banana :eek: :Y: :lol: :lol: :p Not sure if I found the missing part of Stephen Dempsey or a 4000 year old Aboriginal man :eek: :Y:
1487648810_ggggg_002.jpg

1487648810_ggggg_003.jpg

1487648810_ggggg_004.jpg

Latest posts