B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah same up my way, dirts getting dry and easy to damage the grass. I hit Nth Steyne this morning, slim pickins as usual. Another junk ring.....

Seems there's a fair bit of rian building up inland on the radar, maybe it will push through and we might get a bit on the coast, might not be a decent soaking though. Late rain predicted this evening but that's about it.

Yeah probably just enough to annoy you, lol.

:eek: Another crusty 6p 8) :lol: :p :Y:
1501819324_zzz_001.jpg

8) :eek:
1501819324_zzz_002.jpg

:rolleyes: Hmmmmmm :rolleyes:
1501819324_zzz_003.jpg

What tha :eek: :rolleyes:
1501819325_zzz_004.jpg

8) What tha hell is that :eek: :rolleyes: :lol:

I really like the - what the hell is that find 8)

Looking forward to an update,very strange and nice :cool:

Always nice to get some silver crusty or not :Y:

Thanks cgs :cool: :Y: ....Hopefully someone knows what tha hell it is :eek: ...I've got no idea with that one :rolleyes: :lol:
Maybe an artist made clip of some sort 8) :lol: :rolleyes: :eek: :/

golddiggerart said:
Looks like Gold.....Lick it and see if it tastes like Gold B5 ..... :Y: :D
Thanks gda :eek: :Y: It tasted dirty :lol: :p ....Thought it was brass from the ID but after a lick and at a closer 8) look :eek:
Think it's copper Gold :eek: Plate :/ ...I wonder what it is :eek: :lol:
If someone doesn't know he might have to go for a swim in HCL :eek: to get my Gold back :lol: :Y:

Secret Squirrels said:
Nice finds as always, wonder if it looks like a stand has broken off? thinking it could be a brass letter holder.

edit spelling
Thanks SS :cool: :Y: I first thought that too but it's not spring loaded :/ G5 said a Serviette holder but who knows :lol:
Thanks Guys...Definitely a strange one :cool: :Y:
Here's a run tho seal the Crustiest coins crown :p :lol:
1502012392_qweryt_003.jpg

1502012392_qweryt_004.jpg

:eek: A matching pair of corroded and fried Penny's with a rusty crown :eek: :p :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:
1502012392_qweryt_005.jpg

:p YEW :lol:
1502012393_qweryt_006.jpg

:rolleyes:
1502012393_qweryt_007.jpg

:rolleyes: 8) :eek: Think I need Andre's Le Jackhammer for these :lol: :p

ktmman said:
Hoo wee, that's some crusty looking coinage. Might need some hydrochloric acid to clean them I think :D
Crackers hey :lol: :Y: ...Looks like I pried them out of an oyster that swallowed a bottle cap :eek: :lol:
Think their a chuck em in the fire for bit :lol:...or for a lot :eek:

golddiggerart said:
LOL :eek: Andre's Le Hammer :D LOL .... At least you got some Goldies and a Ring mate... :) :Y:
Thanks gda :cool: :Y: Kate flicked him cause the tight wad wore a copper tube with YEW and her name on it :lol:
Can't blame her hey :lol: :p

silver said:
On the board at least !
8) :party: :party:
Thanks silver :cool: :Y: I wonder if I could seal the Penny's to keep em like that :lol:
It's official G5 booked the Big4 this round.. :rolleyes: .......She thinks she got swine flu from camping at 1400 meters :rolleyes: :/ ...weak :lol: :p
Next Sunday :rainbow: :party: ...... :cool: ...... :rainbow: :party: ...... :cool: ...Heading for the BlizzardofOz :lol: :lol: :party:
But in a tent again :eek: :rolleyes: :lol: ....Got about 5 days to get my arm to work :rolleyes: ...Where's that bag of cement gone now :rolleyes:
1502079937_qweryt_001.jpg

1502079938_qweryt_002.jpg

Here's my Chinese coin I've always thought it was a fake 8) :eek: ...Probably is hey :lol:
Arm exercise run.....Gota get some harvesting done :rolleyes: 20 buck Hotdogs awaiting :eek: :mad: :lol: :lol:
1502080344_aaaa_001.jpg

The 21 Penny and 6p from a couple of runs back :eek: :cool:
1502080452_aaaa_002.jpg

1502080452_aaaa_003.jpg

6p greyed a little but think I'll leave it as is :cool: :Y:
1502080453_aaaa_004.jpg

:cool: :Y:

Latest posts