B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ktmman said:
B5MECH said:
Danny13 said:
Mate some really nice hunts there , your goldie shipping container must almost be full 8)
Thanks Dan :cool: :Y: getting close to a shopping spree :D but Bugger...I've got to buy a new MX helmet for the MTA soon too :rolleyes:
....That's what you get for tearing Australian Standards stickers off and painting it hey :N: :lol:
Hopefully it's sale time soon ;)
https://www.mcas.com.au/shop/item/oneal-7-series-evo-matt-green-camo-helmet-2016
Matt camo to match the ghilli suit 8) :p ...hmmmmm or do I just go for matt black :lol: :Y:
That's a sweet looking helmet in camo,just don't put it down in grass :lol:
Great goldie haul too :Y:
Thanks K :cool: :Y: I hate helmet shopping :mad: every time I find a cool one it's made for giant heads :rolleyes: ...I'll get there and the only size will be pink floral camo :mad: :N: :mad: :rolleyes: :lol:
Hmmm helmets :p ...wish I could justify $500 for something that could be destined to grind dirt :eek:
https://www.mcas.com.au/shop/item/fox-v1-race-ece-black-helmet-2017-02
Mmmm FOX matt black :eek:

"Thanks K cool thumbsup I hate helmet shopping mad every time I find a cool one it's made for giant heads roll ...I'll get there and the only size will be pink floral camo mad thumbsdown mad roll lol
Hmmm helmets tongue ...wish I could justify $500 for something that could be destined to grind dirt yikes
https://www.mcas.com.au/shop/item/fox-v et-2017-02
Mmmm FOX matt black yikes"

Black one is nice too,at least shopping online you should get the right size for your dainty sized noggin :p

Heatho said:
B5MECH said:
Heatho said:
Much better than my goldie haul today. :)
Thanks Heatho :cool: :Y: I hope that doesn't mean the poachers have been through.....I was thinking about sand tonight maybe :eek: Hmmm :eek:

Nah just a flogged section, was just hoping for some recent jewellery drops, it pays off occasionally. Hope you hit a nice chunk of gold with gemstones at the beach tonight mate. :)
Aborted Heatho :eek: I heard the grape vine whispering so had to jump the gun :D Silver Saturday :eek: :lol: :lol: :Y:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=339258#p339258
Looking for silver crumbs........there has to be another one somewhere :p
1497671214_vvvvvvvv_001.jpg

:eek: 8) .......... :p :Y:

52 + 62 = 114
14 + 3 = 17
should be another 3 right there this year (somewhere) by my reconing B5 lol :Y:
Low n slow, trusting the machinery, looking for those little scratches under the iffyness ;) ;)
:Y: :cool: :Y:

silver said:
52 + 62 = 114
14 + 3 = 17
Low n slow, trusting the machinery, looking for those little scratches under the iffyness ;) ;)
There's gota be more there silver 8) all the rain seems to wash the tiny junk off the top and makes the deeeeps pop out like they just grew :D

Nice clean up mate... :Y: :D I didn't even have to clean mine today it was in the best condition that I have ever found one, also a half penny that isn't toasted....No chemicals/fertilizer where I was today.... :) Well done mate. :p

golddiggerart said:
Nice clean up mate... :Y: :D I didn't even have to clean mine today it was in the best condition that I have ever found one, also a half penny that isn't toasted....No chemicals/fertilizer where I was today.... :) Well done mate. :p
Thanks gda :cool: :Y: A Silver Saturday 8) :lol:

Sandta said:
They all add up :p

Thanks Guys :cool: :Y: Better than a poke in the eye and a fist full of BB's hey :lol: :Y:

golddiggerart wrote: Still a nice showing of Goldies mate.... :) One can never get too many. :eek: :lol:
Today 03:20 pm

silver said:
52 + 62 = 114
14 + 3 = 17
Looks like the 3
were meant for meeee........ :lol:

Latest posts