B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ktmman said:
Maybe it's young uns doing handstands with holey pants on? ;)
Ahh...Thanks K :cool: :Y: that explains the random spray pattern patches that are off the trail line...not dropped by sitters or standers but behind their line of fire ;)
.............The Cartwheel Zone...coins flying and maybe silver rings that get entangled in the grass and tear off in the rotation.... :lol: :Y:
...................I've found the Monkey Zone :lol: :lol: they hang upside down thinking coins defy gravity :cool: :Y: best spot for a coin spill :D

It's a wonder there are any coins left between all you guys cleaning out the area. :D Doesn't take many $2 coins to add up to a tidy sum, well done. :Y:

Goldpick said:
It's a wonder there are any coins left between all you guys cleaning out the area. :D Doesn't take many $2 coins to add up to a tidy sum, well done. :Y:
Thanks GP :cool: :Y: There's some left.......I leave a lot of small decimals there :D ...I avoid them like junk most times :lol: :lol: :Y:

Quick studies from the migration of the Golden Coin :p .........H area........
.....Concentration seems to be staggered in a east west pattern.........
1497586654_g_001.jpg

............... :p $1.15 coin spill :p :rolleyes:

silver said:
Mmmmmm..... investment money ! :p
Thanks silver :cool: :Y: Gota get me one of those satellite dishes soon...and a second pinpointer and geez doesn't the AT MAX look interesting 8) :eek: :lol:
...............I better find the rest of them goldies hey :lol: :lol: :Y:

Heatho said:
Much better than my goldie haul today. :)
Thanks Heatho :cool: :Y: I hope that doesn't mean the poachers have been through.....I was thinking about sand tonight maybe :eek: Hmmm :eek:

I hope someone buys the AT Max, always good to have a variety of detectors in operation across the forum. Can buy it in the US and UK, but not Oz as yet. :|

Goldpick said:
I hope someone buys the AT Max, always good to have a variety of detectors in operation across the forum. Can buy it in the US and UK, but not Oz as yet. :|
It looks the goods GP...I'm hanging to hear a PA member's opinion on it...I love the ATGold but can see a Max in my crystal ball in the certain future :lol: :Y:
I was thinking I maybe able to get a cheap Pro but may as well aim for the Max :rolleyes: :lol:

golddiggerart wrote: Nice lots more Goldies to add to the Tally... :Y:
Today 03:48 pm

Thanks gda :cool: :Y: I was avoiding getting wet :8 :Y:

B5MECH said:
silver said:
Thanks silver :cool: :Y: Gota get me one of those satellite dishes soon...and a second pinpointer and geez doesn't the AT MAX look interesting 8) :eek: :lol:
You need to go.........
G O L D I E CRRRaaazeeyyy !
:eek: :p 8)

silver said:
B5MECH said:
silver said:
You need to go.........
G O L D I E CRRRaaazeeyyy !
:eek: :p 8)
:lol: :Y: It's time silver :D ....Harvesting season is now OPEN..... :eek: :Y:

B5MECH said:
Heatho said:
Much better than my goldie haul today. :)
Thanks Heatho :cool: :Y: I hope that doesn't mean the poachers have been through.....I was thinking about sand tonight maybe :eek: Hmmm :eek:

Nah just a flogged section, was just hoping for some recent jewellery drops, it pays off occasionally. Hope you hit a nice chunk of gold with gemstones at the beach tonight mate. :)

Danny13 said:
Mate some really nice hunts there , your goldie shipping container must almost be full 8)
Thanks Dan :cool: :Y: getting close to a shopping spree :D but Bugger...I've got to buy a new MX helmet for the MTA soon too :rolleyes:
....That's what you get for tearing Australian Standards stickers off and painting it hey :N: :lol:
Hopefully it's sale time soon ;)
https://www.mcas.com.au/shop/item/oneal-7-series-evo-matt-green-camo-helmet-2016
Matt camo to match the ghilli suit 8) :p ...hmmmmm or do I just go for matt black :lol: :Y:

OldGT said:
Consistant mate, and isn't that what it's all about? You blokes keep me inspired even in the depths of a Vico Winter....
Thanks OGT :cool: :Y: ...............Love the winter coin trail...just wish the beaches had more action :rolleyes: :lol: :Y:

B5MECH said:
Danny13 said:
Mate some really nice hunts there , your goldie shipping container must almost be full 8)
Thanks Dan :cool: :Y: getting close to a shopping spree :D but Bugger...I've got to buy a new MX helmet for the MTA soon too :rolleyes:
....That's what you get for tearing Australian Standards stickers off and painting it hey :N: :lol:
Hopefully it's sale time soon ;)
https://www.mcas.com.au/shop/item/oneal-7-series-evo-matt-green-camo-helmet-2016
Matt camo to match the ghilli suit 8) :p ...hmmmmm or do I just go for matt black :lol: :Y:
That's a sweet looking helmet in camo,just don't put it down in grass :lol:
Great goldie haul too :Y:

Latest posts