Avenged is still alive

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just thought I'd let you all know I'm still alive. Unfortunately I haven't had a single opportunity for at least a month to get out with the detector (which is a shame since there have been some real nice days!) I think I'm getting detector envy if anything by seeing everyone's posts! :p

Work's been putting me into training courses which have chewed up a lot of my time. On top of that they have me nominated into an awards night the company does which requires more work and presentations and speeches etc. Again much more time consuming though I'm looking forward to it.

So hopefully by the end of November/start of December I'd like to get out a bit more!

Aaaaaagh!, the excitement and anticipation of getting out after being stuck in "lock down" mode (work or the Mrs) and being able to head out for a swing or dig,
Your heart starts pumping, the adrenalin starts to rise, the polish rag comes out to make another slow sensual pass over your most treasured gold finder, dreams of grandeur flood your mind as you have a sly chuckle to yourself as your mind wanders off to an image of where you, and the massive nugget, are kicking back enjoying good times like old friends newly found. :|

I just keep missing that last bit 8.(

Latest posts