Australian History

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you worked out that my mother was actually a Guy before she was married it will help you find Who I am.

Reef
Historic Mine
Enjoyed taking Pictures of the GUYS
First name is very smart - think of someone from history who has a very smart name?? Pretty easy really
Born Close to the turn of last century - again has to be early 1900's

I will also tell you when he passed away in 1989 he was 78 years old.

some questions
1/ the reef, is it mineral reef or an hotel as in "parkins reef hotel
2/ Guys, is this a family name or just men and boys
3/ His mother was transjender

xcvator said:
some questions
1/ the reef, is it mineral reef or an hotel as in "parkins reef hotel
2/ Guys, is this a family name or just men and boys
3/ His mother was transjender

Thanks Xcvator,

If I advise certain details it will bring you straight to the top search in Google - making it somewhat more of a challenge without specifics - but have provided enough information to put it all together.

Let me see

1. The reef is indeed mineral reef. Gold for that matter
2. If you checked that he liked to take photo's of the GUY's and also his mother was actually a GUY before being married would pretty much lead you to the assumption of her maiden name. This is why she was a Guy before being married
3. His mother as stated earlier is definitely not transgender

Hope this helps

Minelab Gold said:
2. If you checked that he liked to take photo's of the GUY's and also his mother was actually a GUY before being married would pretty much lead you to the assumption of her maiden name. This is why she was a Guy before being married
3. His mother as stated earlier is definitely not transgender

Hope this helps

Ahhh... Very tricky clue giving!

1482373637_5014195.jpg

You nailed it on the head

Albert Robert Harold Frazer - Aka Harold Frazer

Let me tell you that the history is well documented at the Staffordshire reef area, at the Historical Jubilee Mines near Ballarat. I was at this area a week or so prior to posting this on the Australian History, as mentioned it was somewhat a challenge to provide enough details to search for his history if you put in certain keywords into google - making it not so easy to find this person but still enough for you all to take the time to find him.

It is quite strange that there is an information board covering the history but not so much documented on the web.

Thats why I also put little twists to make it a challenge rather than a quick 2 second google search, hopefully make those neurons and electrons start to flow.

First name Very Smart - Albert as in Albert Einstein
Second and Third name same as first names of our previous prime ministers - Robert Menzies and Harold Holt
Mother was originally a Guy - as in Maiden name but thought to add the twist that most would assume something else

Entrance to the Historical Jubilee Mine Site near Ballarat Victoria
1482378680_pic_0828.jpg

1482378681_pic_0829.jpg

1482378681_pic_0830.jpg

1482378682_pic_0831.jpg

1482378682_pic_0832.jpg

1482379176_hf_map.jpg

Thanks Xcvator - over you you