Australian breakfast

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joao garimpeiro

Joo Novaes Neto
Reaction score
Can someone teach me a good recipe for australian breakfast?
After I met this forum I feel like a true Australian! wow this is really good !!

You would have to go for Vegemite on toast or if your really hungry "the big brekky" consisting of bacon, eggs, fried tomato, sausage and toast. Also a cup of tea or coffee. Did i forget anything? You really have to get yourself a jar of Kraft Vegemite and try it Joao, not many foreigners can handle it.

PS If you dont like tea or coffee a large cup of Milo.

Cracka

cracka said:
You would have to go for Vegemite on toast or if your really hungry "the big brekky" consisting of bacon, eggs, fried tomato, sausage and toast. Also a cup of tea or coffee. Did i forget anything? You really have to get yourself a jar of Kraft Vegemite and try it Joao, not many foreigners can handle it.

Cracka

Thank you Cracka,
Vegemite
It is a very popular element in Australia and New Zealand, and is regarded as one of the national foods of Australia
I liked :)

not you cracka!!!!! I just had the same.
I meant the other bloke joao wanting a brekky recipe in brazil. I think he should move here straight away !!!! 8)

goldtruck59 said:
not you cracka!!!!! I just had the same.
I meant the other bloke joao wanting a brekky recipe in brazil. I think he should move here straight away !!!! 8)

wow mate,
That to me would be wonderful! one dream to live forever in Australia

Try this for brekky

buttered toast topped with a mix of

. tuna
. tomato sauce
. diced onion and sweet gherkins
. liberal dash of tabasco sauce

topped with coon tasty cheese and browned under the griller !!

awesome stuff :)

Any one of these should do the trick, made in different sizes to match your appetite. :p

1415315729_image.jpg

Kanga bangers, on a slice of damper, a dash of tomato sauce. Standing under a gumtree out in the bush. And don't forget a thousand blow flies. Woof it all down before the blowies corrupt it with their offspring and the recite "The Man from Snowy River" as you look at the Aussie Southern Cross flag painted on the side of your 4B. Cant get much more Aus than eating a bit of cooked up skip.
Seriously though Joao, kanga bangers, sausages made out of Kangaroo, tastyyyyyy as.

joao garimpeiro said:
cracka said:

Cracka

Thank you Cracka,
Vegemite
It is a very popular element in Australia and New Zealand, and is regarded as one of the national foods of Australia
I liked :)

Dry crackers butted with Vegemite and a slice of tomato! For a snack not breakfast.