AU Everyone. New prospector from Ipswich QLD. Loving the gold!!!!!!!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hAyyoUinAU

Rick
Reaction score
AU Everyone, I am new to this forum. I have had the gold bug for over 6mths now and in that short time I have managed to achieve a little fortune.
Looking to hook up with like minded people in the great south east. I am a single father of 3 young children so my time is somewhat limited. However I have found that a good solid amount of research can save you a lot of time.
If you love Jeff Williams or GOLD HOG or even Nugget Noggin then you and I will get along fine.
I have 2 metal detectors, a VLF and a PI. And the rest is just panning stuff. With a Gold Hog on the way. More for playing around with the kids as the nuggets are where my heart lies. :)

Hopefully we might meet up out in the fields :Y:

Welcome hAyyoUinAU. welcome to P.A. You would only have an 1.5 hrs from some gold areas past Warwick. Add another 45 mins for me in Brizzy.
Good luck with your search.
Jaros ]:D

Thanks Jaros.
Yeah, Durikai is great if it wasn't so far away. But then again a couple hours drive is not too bad considering.
Still, I am looking closer to home atm

Latest posts