AtomRats Detector Findings

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The majority of all the old coins were next to the new wooden posts and signs, mabey they dug them up for me, because yes, there's not a lot around but the odd one or two. Which are now in my container ;) Its the amount of 'other' general finds like pull tabs and axe heads, iron lumps etc that keeps me going back. If that stuff is there then surely there's got to be a pocket somewhere.
I know what the tracks used to look like here, but when they ripped it up, they sure made a mess lol The old caretaker house sat to the far left of the photo above, behind the platform with the dams. I've exposed some brickwork and a bit of the path for any venturing eyes.
You can see how young the trees are to show that its renovations are recent-ish

My cousin found these yesterday, whos over in England, just thought I'd share it. No detector involved, they were in the sand next to their towel :|

1470447314_13907199_10210236173083293_8437719997935263592_n-1.jpeg

I've requested another photo so we can see the ither side of both. The below one is certainly a lord nelson. I think I can make out a date on the top coin at its lower half: NOV 22 1779??

I had to run over to mums today to save her verandah blowing away in the wind and some clear broken sheets had torn from the screws, got that all fixed up and took the opportunity while I had spare time to swing. I've been on the hunt for a gold and diamond earring and a gold necklace, still unfound and driving me insane as I know they are there but they are being masked I think. Any help appreciated! The necklace was buried next to a concrete path ( noisy rio ), a tin verandah ( also noisy), and part burnt down 17 years ago with more noisy molt. The jewellery was not involved in the fires, but its making it very hard to find both items!

After chasing the original driveway, i found a strong bumpy signal, all 3 silvers were found in the one hole from within the old driveway river gravels ;) The reverse side of the clean one has some oxodised area but she's shiny on the front!
That's a mega ugly bakelite rose brooch too! 8) Sorry bout the bird ice cream on the table in photo :eek:
1470723860_14707238113950.jpg

Well done on the Florins Atom, the bakelite rose broach is pretty unique, it's a wonder that it hasn't fallen apart over the years. :)

Hey Atomrat, I got a C&G Wildcat with 6" coil that can go right next to reo. not sure where you are though.

Mike.

Latest posts