AtomRats Detector Findings

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice axe, buckle, ammo shells and a 1951 sixpence from mums farm again after a mothers day dig ;)

1462690181_14626881982360.jpg

1462690200_14626882557070.jpg

Does anyone know what sort of 'tool' wether it be hammer or pistol, that butchers would have used in say early to mid 1900s? Mums farm used to be a cattle yard / butchers, then turned into daffodil farm.. just wondering what the best finds could be out there? Also spotted 3 old building sites next door which I wouldn't mind swinging on too. Its got me buggered where the house rubbish / dump site is, but one obvious dead patch of grass on a paddock is a clue. Bloody subdivision has lost bits of this property to others as well but still accessible

dam it said:
:lol: Your Awesome Atom " go to mums for mothers day and dig up her back padock " :lol:
Added another 18.5grams of lead to container for you yesterday if ya still looking .
I had a chance to get out in the property while the sky turned off the rain so I figured why not. Its the softest I've ever detected in, mud everywhere on me and the tools.. no matter what day it is..if I can detect. I will lol
Cheers mate, yep, keep collecting the lead, ill always collect it. I hope some nice color has started to show up between that 18.5g of lead!

CAB I recon AR.
1951 looks good for it, fancy getting a mothers day silver, not your Mums birth year by any chance ? That would be uncanny ! :p :D

Lovely when they just come up and offer like that ! :D
8) silvers must be there somewhere though. 8)

Latest posts