As new gpx 5000

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

markgoldhunter

mark johnston
Reaction score
Minelab gpx 5000 for sale $4800. I am selling for a friend and I know this would usually put people off but I know everything about the history of this machine and so can guarantee that all the info supplied is true and correct. GPX 5000 with all the usual stuff.. 11'' mono and dd coils, harness, battery chargers 240v & 12v, spare lead, headphones & speaker, scoops, pick holder, carry bag, assorted maps and literature. This machine was purchased from Miners Den Adelaide [have original sale docket] in 2011 and has only been used for 2 weeks since. It is in as new condition and any test is welcome. I am currently at the Yorke Peninsula S.A. and will be in Wedderburn Vic. from April to June this year and am prepared to show prospective purchasers any and all details, tips and hints. PM me for serial no. owner details and my contact no. Cheers Mark...
1518948345_dscf3192.jpg
1518948572_dscf3193.jpg

Hate to burst your bubble but a 7 year old machine, regardless of use will be out of warranty. So the price might be a bit steep is all.

Good luck.

That may be the case but we all know these machines are near bulletproof and rarely if ever need to go back under warranty and it is still about $800. off of new price with a few extras included. Besides where else can you get my special tips and hints from. ]:D

markgoldhunter said:
That may be the case but we all know these machines are near bulletproof and rarely if ever need to go back under warranty and it is still about $800. off of new price with a few extras included. Besides where else can you get my special tips and hints from. ]:D

Well when you put it like that...especially with the tips and hints, its a BARGAIN!!!!! :D :Y: :Y:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts