Apologies...from me.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heatho said:
How did you originally hurt your back? I didn't you all wacked out either....... :p I forget stuff all time too...... :rolleyes:
Over worked it ...degenerative disc. L1L5 prolapse disc with luneal tear? Osteophytes 1.7cm...bone spurs....aparently no nerve root compression ...but my legs and hips get agravated by my gaglion nerve aparently its useless ....ive worked through it for 18years.
My ex partner suffered from it and my dad...so ive watched my dad go through it all over 32years...and i cared for my ex for 9years.
Thats why i am not taking meds... kidney liver problems muscle defieciency ...codeine morphine addictions....a pill for the pill you just had and so on....

yobskin said:
Heatho said:
How did you originally hurt your back? I didn't you all wacked out either....... :p I forget stuff all time too...... :rolleyes:
Over worked it ...degenerative disc. L1L5 prolapse disc with luneal tear? Osteophytes 1.7cm...bone spurs....aparently no nerve root compression ...but my legs and hips get agravated by my gaglion nerve aparently its useless ....ive worked through it for 18years.
My ex partner suffered from it and my dad...so ive watched my dad go through it all over 32years...and i cared for my ex for 9years.
Thats why i am not taking meds... kidney liver problems muscle defieciency ...codeine morphine addictions....a pill for the pill you just had and so on....

Yeah farout mate, sounds pretty nasty, can understand why it hurts so bad, my Dad had a hernited disc, he suffered with it a long time too. I know what it does to people. Yeah I think sometimes the long term treatment can end up worse than the injury with organ damage and the addictions. All the best with it, hopefully you find something that is a healthy balance between the pain and managing it.

Just an update...my cancer survivor mate is coming up to visit me on the weekend with some medical grade cannabis...he believes he has found the right one for my problems. Afghanica from the Indica family??? I have no idea?
Im still unsure! even though i have just googled the shite out of it...not that its going to hurt me but if its going to work? Really hoping it works!
My mate is bring all different types of applications.
See which i prefer?
I would like to share my experiences on this thread if there is going to be a problem with that "mods" please tell me other wise.
I am extremely nerves about this like anything for the first time.
I guess sharing it would help me process it and perhaps give some one else the courage to seek alternative pain treatment.
And i doubt i will turn into a hippy.... :D

I think it's great that the Queensland Government has come to the party(so to speak) with the use of this product for medicinal pain relief Yobskin,... hopefully in your case this trial run will give you the pain relief your seeking in life,.... remember though that the masking of actual physical pain may allow you to do actual physical damage(but unnoticed at the time), so just because you might feel like superman, doesn't mean you should get in and rip the base out of deep gully straight away,.. "the engine that's warmed up first and runs steady each time lasts longest overall", is the best analogy that I can think of to compare your situation with in this instance,.... I feel that this information coming from me would be better than "Right ON, PARTY on DUDE", said like Cheech in a Cheech and Chong Movie.
So take it steady, and warm up first if your pain relief works well,... before you take on the world(or Deep Creek).

Cheers and Beers.
Silver.

Jaros said:
Good luck Yobskin, i have been thinking about it as well, it's just a matter of "how" do i get it.
Can you assist in advice.
I will know more when i see my mate...
I know it comes from nsw from a person whom gives it away! only for medical purposes.
Its not government issued.
He said its not a head high type of effect more a body relaxing??? Apparently daily stoners dont like it cause they dont feel high?

And i thought all cannabis made you high?
I just watched the 3 ex police officers vid on utube...as funny as the granny one... :D

Have you ever investigated pawpaw injection. Well actualy an eyzeme from pawpaw , I was listening to a professor from Queensland discuss it on the radio. Some people have miraculous results .

I dont like needles....let alone 8 inch horse serringe get pushed slowly through your lumbar along your spine without even a local!!!
Every time i go to a hospital i walk out with somthing else.
If i cough and sneeze from flu my back turns into a train wreck...
Im at my end with it.... border line insanity.

Hahahaha i need to shut up!!! Ok rant over sorry.

Mods delete this thread i feel its for the best.

No way mods , don't delete this thread as it's an important and helpful outlet, not just for yobskin but other members as well.
And yobskin, I'm guessing that pain is messing with your thinking mate but you need this thred as well.
I lived with chronic back pain with almost an identical issue as yours.
2x herniated discs and 3 x severely deteriorated vertebra.
You must not give over to depression, it's such a dark and lonely path.
Hang in there mate.
Regards Steve :|

Woah woah, I wouldn't move to drugs that fast. I know many people with back pain that get it fixed with back rubs weekly.

I agree the first thing I'd do is exhaust all possible options of a physiological solution. Only then would I move to drugs for pain relief. Some of the side effects I've had from prescription drugs match your experiences so far Yobskin. I understand though that although drug free is best, quality of life is important. If you go down the road with a Marijuana trial I think it's extremely important to manage use diligently just as with any drug. For a sound night sleep it may be very effective.

To clear up a little confusion there are two main types of Marijuana. You have Indica and Sativa. Without getting into details of Chemical compounds a pure indica strain will get you stoned. There's a difference in meaning to the terms getting stoned and getting high but many smokers will use them interchangeably witohut a secodn thought. Being stoned is just as it sounds. Relaxed, at ease, with very little cerebral (high) activity. A pure Sativa strain will give you an uplifting head high. It will make it much more difficult to relax, is more likely to cause feelings of anxiety and hallucinations and not have the calm,sedating effect of Indica strains. This is why Indica strains are most likely prescribed as for pain relief and improved sleep. Vaporizers and similar apparatus are available to avoid lung,oral damage caused by smoke inhalation for those non smokers.

After 18 years of back rubs i dont think its getting better...hahahaha. ive had heaps of prescribed drugs with bad side effects. I dont rush into anything.
Im all good stoyve thanx mate.

I got a big stick for that black dog!
And i carry it every where.
:D

yobskin said:
After 18 years of back rubs i dont think its getting better...hahahaha. ive had heaps of prescribed drugs with bad side effects. I dont rush into anything.

Wish I could assist you more but never had back problems.

Hope you get well soon.

yobskin said:

I'm going to keep my eye on you mate so if you start feeling paranoid don't be too concerned,
it's just me peeking around the corner 8) :D

Jaros said:
The way way you 2 communicate, I reckon you could nearly be brothers. :/ :p

Ha Haa Jaros :D
Not only brothers but twins, only our mother can tell us apart. ;)

Latest posts