Explanation for my absence...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been down in the dumps pretty much rock bottom.
You seriously couldnt get any lower unless you started paying the devil rent.
As you all know i suffer from degenerative disc deases and depression... and i have been raising my 3 & 5 year olds pretty much by myself because my mrs is an absent mother...
I have always known she has been seeing some one on the side. "She though i didnt know" and i really couldnt give two stiff shites about it because i had focused all my attension on the kids.
Until the scum bag tried to befriend me down the fossicking grounds...i gave him plenty of hints i knew about him but he kept pursuing.. so i let him in hoping he would finally take her off my hands...but no the gutlless fark kept coming around while me and the kids slept seeing me mrs. So i told her i love her enough to set her free and i knew all along.
Well she denied it tipically and he went quite...left town still lurking. She refuses to leave after she asulted me...hello DVO
So i have been rebuilding myself mentally with the help of a shrink and now rebuilding myself physically.
I was cage fighting for two years before my discs fully gave out and had let myself go. Im training myself every day if my back lets me. Im embracing the pain it has become my friend.
I have the animal with in and it is scratching to come out and play.
Old mate thinks he is golden gloves pfff i will give him a paruvian neck tie and snap limb from limb while he is out cold.

Other than that im feeling pretty good me and the kids are going prospecting tomorrow and should find some colour.
Weather is great and the water is flowing couldnt ask for more.
Im back lads...
Love out Yobskin :)

Yobskin,
You have all of that on your plate and still come out smiling. ???

You do not have depression my friend. :eek:

If half of the low lives in this country had as much gut's and determination that you have,
It would be a much better place cobber.
You have shown your creative side with your Rockin Yobskin Rocker and it takes a lot of gut's to admit
to us what you are going through.
Just remember, You have more friends on here that you think you have. :D :D

Tathradj said:
Yobskin,
You have all of that on your plate and still come out smiling. ???

You do not have depression my friend. :eek:

If half of the low lives in this country had as much gut's and determination that you have,
It would be a much better place cobber.
You have shown your creative side with your Rockin Yobskin Rocker and it takes a lot of gut's to admit
to us what you are going through.
Just remember, You have more friends on here that you think you have. :D :D
Ditto :)

Good to have ya back Yobskin, we missed ya mate. :) Sorry to hear about your situation and the latest developments there, but it's great to hear that you have dragged yourself up from the bad things in your life and are moving on and grabbing life by the aggots. F#@ing awesome to have ya back buddy. :D

Hey mate,
Your on the upward climb buddy and there's no turning back now.
Remember that you have kids that love you, friends on the forum and a great creek to play in.
I have the same back issues yob and I'm still going strong.
Great to have you back and I look forward to more of your posts.
Cheers Steve ;)

Yeh great to see your back on PA Yob!

If it helps, I reckon your doing the exact right thing mate by focusing on the kids....I can tell they are whats most important to you!

From what you said, your taking it like the man that you are.

I always try to keep a sense of humour when faced with life's kicks to the guts mate, it helps me to deal with things.

My ex-wife ran off with my next door neighbour......Gee I miss him! :p

I too long suspected she was seeing someone else but could never pin her down with any solid evidence so I hired the famous Chinese detective, Chen Lee, to watch and report any activities while I was away. A few days later, I received this report:

Most honourable Meta,

You leave house.
I watch house.
He come to house. I watch.
He and she leave house. I follow.
He and she go into hotel. I climb tree.
I look in window.
He kiss she. She kiss he.
He strip she. She strip he.
He play with she. She play with he.
I play with me. I fall off tree.
I not see.

No fee, Chen Lee.

Seriously, things always get better mate so keep doing what your doing, and go get some colour with your beautiful kids tomorrow.....By order of Meta! ;)

Good luck with everything dude!

Hahahahaha Meta...
Sometimes i wish life would use a little lube once in a while ;)
I have caught her in the act a couple of times.She has selective memory....
I could have done something about it but im no use to me kids in jail.
Heres to future hunting... ;)
Thanx lads im really looking foward to tomorrow...Chen Lee is on the case.

Great work yobskin at getting back on your feet and we all missed you mate!

Those kids have a father to be proud of and a fighter in soo many ways, awesome stuff

You have set the butterflies in your stomach free and thier wings will carry you farther than you have ever been before, keep at it and best of luck for all your futures.

Well my friend,...I've been through that before(the love bites on her neck that I never put there gave the game away),....took me absolutely years and tears before I realised how lucky I was to not have her in my life at all,.... eventually, no amount of reminding me that she was still in existance worked for her at all,...she just became a, nothing that could hurt me anymore,..... and now here I am all these years later,... lovely family and a top Mrs Silver,.... Life can be a struggle(and is in so many different ways) on a daily basis,... but it always gets better in one way or another,...every day.
I guess it's all about where we'd like to be eventually,... as it won't all come to us immediately,... but we can make plans for it all to happen at some time.
Chin up, and just walk the good walk if you can't run it. :)
Cheers
Silver

Latest posts