ANZAC DAY - LEST WE FORGET

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1556358602_received_406494246853883.jpg

Hey guys,
We had a really good service here in the Middle East. Great to see everyones posts on here for ANZAC day.
I'm getting close to ending my tour so if anyone wants to catch up around the Vic/NSW border when i return, i will be keen for a couple nights away just to unwind.
Cheers
Philthy

Safe travels Philthy, and thank you for all you have done :Y:

I hope you enjoy the sights and smells of the Aussie bush when you are back home :cool:

There is a big :goldnugget: with your name on it out there I reckon :trophy:

Yea shakergt ,it is sad that we can not, as a nation express our gratitude towards these gallant people, that have gave so much for what we enjoy today

I will be standing in my yard this year ,i will miss shouting the diggers a few beers ,looks like i will have to have a few at home for them :beer: :beer:

We're in :Y: :perfect: top idea :clap: :clap: :clap: It hasn't been cancelled here the last I heard, pretty sure it will be if things don't change in a hurry.

Harbourmaster said:
I can't see myself standing down at the gate at 6.00 am on a lonely country road with not another person in sight let alone another house, typical city thinking.

I'm not in the city and won't bother wasting my time taking to some of my neighbours (3) but I'll have a snag and a beer with the ones I like :) :beer: like me the neighbours I get along with struggle to get along with the same lot I do, their loss.

Just got back from my RSL Club, all services etc cancelled (usually around 2,000 people or more at the Dawn Service)

I'll actually be in rural VIC a few days before, so I'll check the local RSL there. If there is no Dawn Service, I'll go to the nearby memorial near dawn, wear my medals and those of a K.I.A. relative and spend a few minutes of reflection without getting too close to anyone else that might.

What we are currently experiencing is nothing compared to what "They" gave. :heart:

Is there a site to check these out or just pictures I'll grab a few stickers if they sell them to wack'em on the cars and show some support. The art work is fantastic :power:

Clever artwork and design, however I believe it is not appropriate to display the Australian flag in this manner.
There are clear and official protocols for how the Australian flag is to be used and displayed. See the attached for how it can be used for commercial purposes.

1586855324_aust_flag_protocol.jpg

Call me a stickler for details, but I believe the Australian flag is something that should be properly used and displayed.

Cheers,
Megsy

MegsyB007 said:
Clever artwork and design, however I believe it is not appropriate to display the Australian flag in this manner.
There are clear and official protocols for how the Australian flag is to be used and displayed. See the attached for how it can be used for commercial purposes.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/13534/1586855324_aust_flag_protocol.jpg

Call me a stickler for details, but I believe the Australian flag is something that should be properly used and displayed.

Cheers,
Megsy

Edit, I need to check this out before I say any more.

Latest posts