Aldi Adventuridge Metal Detector

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i gave mine a run in the yard today, not quiet a 5000 , but still found targets :)

cannot wait to get two and have the kids finding 'lost coins', we are saving five cent pieces for the occasion ;) , somewhere on a beach at foster at the end of the month

golddiggerart said:
We haven't had them here in Victoria because I've been looking for them.
:(

They are around the state, as another member purchased and sent to me so I can see if I can get my grandson interested. They seem to be mainly up in the Golden triangle, but I have seen them as being up Albury way as well.

Rob

Guys your all talking about battery life and what price they go for etc etc.

The Aldi detector will find you coins in the park.......period.

If thats your game, then great.

If you want gold, dont waste your money.....better spent on a slab of beer!

I know most of you wont like hearing this, but I get sick of the bullshit and only want to enlighten the facts.

Dont fall into the trap of comparing them with other VLF's......My Whites GMT makes a Minelab 705 look like a Coles detector!

Yes, I own them both and these are purely my own opinions from many months of testing on 2 week trips at a time in the GT.

;)

Heatho said:
I found the 2 Gold rings in my Avatar with it plus quite a few silver coins and hundreds in 1 and 2 dollar coins.

Hi Heatho.

I'm new to the group and curious about your phrase "I found the 2 Gold rings in my Avatar "

Is that prospecting term?

Leanne

"my Avatar' means that picture / image you use to depict yourself. Look above newbie on your posts, when you place a pic/Avatar in this spot via your profile -this will be your Avatar.
Jaros :p

Metamorphic said:

I know most of you wont like hearing this, but I get sick of the bullshit and only want to enlighten the facts.

Dont fall into the trap of comparing them with other VLF's......My Whites GMT makes a Minelab 705 look like a Coles detector!

Yes, I own them both and these are purely my own opinions from many months of testing on 2 week trips at a time in the GT.

;)

Fine for those with the $$ and for getting the gold stuff, but what would you get to try and instill some interest into your grand-kids, a Whites GMT or an Aldi?

Horses for courses or different strokes for different folks.

Rob

Metamorphic said:

;)

Sounds like gear envy to me mate. Wish you had an Aldi don't you? :D

Heatho said:
Metamorphic said:

;)

Sounds like gear envy to me mate. Wish you had an Aldi don't you? :D
One more wouldn't hurt. Got a fair swag of them now :lol:

Latest posts