Airbrushing advice

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Run out of time tonight
1593949469_img_20200705_214222.jpg
1593949486_img_20200705_214238.jpg

Righto, as a rhank you to all the tips Ive recieved and having a bit of practice Ive decided to have a bit of fun with it.

Add a number below between 1 and 100 and I will use a random number generator to select 3 people to send lures to, and 1 more winner of a bigger project Im working on.

Ill draw all prizes either when the bigger piece is finished, or this Sunday night 6pm my time. Using a generator every one has a chance to play.

Winners will be put on this thread, then contacted via pm for sending address.

My only terms will be winners must have an Australian address to send to.

Airbrushed product results may vary :lol:

Cheers OldGT.

87.... That Pick looks like it would dig real fast.. Vrooooom... :pickshovel:

Air Brushing is a skill not suited to Wolves... :argh: But I do like the occasional Modelling job... :koala:

LW....

Nice of you to offer OldGT. Thanks.
I`ve made a few lures myself so I wont put
down a number and wish the others all the best.

LoneWolf said:
87.... That Pick looks like it would dig real fast.. Vrooooom... :pickshovel:

Air Brushing is a skill not suited to Wolves... :argh: But I do like the occasional Modelling job... :koala:

LW....

I'll back it in it's gold paint or noth'n :playful:

I won't enter but I will source you some bark from a Douglas fir if you'd like some, enough for a lure or two. Charlie (one of my young blokes) made a few lures from this bark. His inspiration was it being the timber if you can call it that ,that Rapala used to make their 1st lure, can't beat tradition :Y: If you want some send me a pm I'm heading to the location in September.

Latest posts