ADVICE ON ACCOMODATION AROUND AVOCA

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi can anyone advise me on any good accommodation around the avoca gold fields . We are planning a detecting trip there soon
thanks richard

i only know a good campsite mate in the hills has a toilet block and a creek/waterfall but theres no water at the moment

G0lddigg@ said:
onlt kmow a good campsite mate in the hills has a toilet block and a creek/waterfall but theres no water at the moment

Sorry I should have been more specific . We will need something like cabin accommodation either private or caravan park , as we don't have our on camping equipment or a caravan

I can recommend these folk - tell them you are prospecting. they hire detectors as well. Good time of the year for there as it gets bloody cold later in the year. Great bakery too. Award winning pies. Excellent op shop for gear as well. Another option is Maryborough.

http://www.avocacaravanpark.com.au/

like loamer said the local caravan park take lots of dollar coins for the showers :) my oldman has a caravan and annex setup on his side block not sure if he rents it out but im happy to ask.

Have just been to the Avoca Caravan Park you don't need coins for showers, has changed managers since we were there in November and office hours are now 9am -10am phone 54653073

Latest posts