Acupuncture

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
just wanted to share that I was suffering from my outings saw back hurt my knee have been getting acupuncture and it has helped big time I am sure others could benefit from this as time out of prospecting while you heal is very hard :)

Totally agree , have a worn hip joint and lower back and the soft tissue people at work have been giving me accupuncture , seems I needed it in the glutos maximus !
Hurts like all bejesus when they hit the spot , but bejingies it has given me relief :cool:

I agree. i Have been having accupuncture for 8 mths to treat a degenerative spine condition as well as hip problem and if you find a good operator the motto is " if yur on a good thing stick to it " :

Hi All
I too have had acupuncture, another therapy that I would Highly recommend is "Emm-Tech" or "Emmett Therapy" it is just amazing & the results an almost instant, have a look into it, it was developed by a guy here in Townsville & he instructs worldwide.
http://www.rossemmett.com.au/

I have no affiliation with this guy, my wife did work for him for a while, His ex wife treated my wife like Schist so she resigned & left on bad terms. I dislike the prick but his technique is amazing!!!!
cheers
Lee

Latest posts