A Little Disappointed..??

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goldtalk Leonora said:
mbasko said:
Hang on business numbers were ok in the past - it was only personal numbers that weren't allowed on the forum?
Goldtalk Leonora is/operates a business.
Rules:
Personal contact details are not to be posted on the forum, instead they should be added to your profile or sent via private message.

what are you going on about?...I'm just trying to help the fella out.

The mods removed your number. I got it put back up.
I was just trying to help the bloke to mate :perfect:

Another 2 days without phone coverage. N look wat happens... LOL.....but that's ok... I'll figure it out.
..question...can I access these spots in a 2 wheel drive car ..???...ba ute..tray model..gets a hiding..it ain't scared of rough stuff... LoL...

ok....so Ive now got internet again...sitting in esperance...missus wants to go back to perth...I wanna go back to kalgoolie n out bush...
looking at getting a telstra dongle so I will have good coverage wherever I go...
I am also looking at getting the ''happy prospector'' app...I understand that it shows live and pending tenements(where you can n cant go}seems like a good deal ?? but...my question is...aint you still supposed to ask..permission from farmer who is running there cattle or whatever on the block...??? the parsturalist ??

Gassman said:
ok....so Ive now got internet again...sitting in esperance...missus wants to go back to perth...I wanna go back to kalgoolie n out bush...
looking at getting a telstra dongle so I will have good coverage wherever I go...
I am also looking at getting the ''happy prospector'' app...I understand that it shows live and pending tenements(where you can n cant go}seems like a good deal ?? but...my question is...aint you still supposed to ask..permission from farmer who is running there cattle or whatever on the block...??? the parsturalist ??

Yes Gassman, you are supposed to try all means to contact the pastoralist. It is in your best interest to do this. They may have mustering or controlled shoots happening where you want to go.

Cheers

Doug

ok ..so hmmm...gonna make it a bit difficult if im in the area for only a day or two....???
and i cant remember about how to do this...??? to many lemonades tonite...LOL...

...yep...playing with it now...be it on a very,,very old laptop...vista or the windows
before that...anyway...seems like we are off to wave rock tommorro :cool: :cool:

Gassman said:
Thanks for your replys guys... we'll cruise around the state and take in the great scenery..it will make up for not detecting... tomorrow is another day and it will be great..as long as mods will delete my double post...
LOL...
Good luck on your detecting mate
Yeah w,a (used to live there) is nice and all but the rules I bumped into are :poop:
Hope you have nice time on your travels :Y:

Awesome
1551922746_img_20190306_183525.jpg

my mate has ridden a skate board along the lower parts .... hes a surfer
It is a pretty awesome site to stand under it. If you visit WA its a must see. Up the East end is a very large hollow rock called the Hippo Mouth.

Yep ...walked all over the rock...it's huge...went saw hippo mouth ...magic lake...so full of salt that U float..went to mulkas cave poor bugga..half caste..bad cross eyes.. couldn't hunt so was outcast..resorted to hunting children for food...long story...so the navagator has decided we are going to Mandurah to see relatives...then up the coast stopping at Geraldton...nutts...no detecting yet...

Latest posts