A Hello to all from newbies Panda B

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Panda B

Peter Barrett
Reaction score
Hello to everyone here, I love your forum rules I am in 100% agreement with them all.
My wife and I just purchased a quite large block of land in the Mt Perry area without knowing that it was smack in the middle of a Known Gold
area in sth east Qld. I have toyed with detectors finding early Australian coins at an 1800's school site we previously owned but alas that
1930 penny was nowhere to be found among the hundreds of coins we did find, We are now keen to find out more about the gold that may be on our property
with lots of mountains, gullies and waterways including a large dam which appears to have once been a quarry or a mine.

We are moving to the property mid January and will be annoying you all with lots of questions about fossicking and anything else we need to know.
We are both in our 60's so not babies anymore and are fully in retirement now with all the time in the world to pursue personal interests.

All our best wishes for the upcoming festive season and I can't wait to be there.
Panda B

1513568716_7.jpg

Latest posts