9 year old needs help

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As we all know, This site is a family oriented site and I myself would
like to see that young people are safe whether they are conversing on here
or out and about with us.
Safer on here than the usual social media.
I had a close look at this when I seen the first post and am watching it.

Hi everyone
I thought you might like to get to know me
I'm nine and l have two sisters (22&16) and one brother(20) l was the only one in my family who is interested in gems
I got my first one at a market and l just love there colours,l told mum and dad that when l grow up l want to be a gem and fossils hunter.
From this mum and dad have try to help me to be what l want,And from this. Dad started calling me little gem hunter. were brought heaps of gem and a few fossils.dad found this site so l can read and learn things from you all.as l said the other day we went out and l found my very own gem,it was like Christmas for me.
I toke them to school today for show and tell,my teacher thinks it was great so did some kids.
Soon l will be able to put up photos and l can show you my new friends .Hope to go hunting again soon when it stops raining heaps .
Bye for now little gem hunter

I don,t think to many kids your age are into Gem hunting?
They seem to be more interested in computer games and TV.

I guess it depends on wether your parents are interested in taking you on field trips?
I have been told the New England district of NSW is the best location for gems, i once knew a friend who lived at Inverell for many years and he told me gems were found throughout the district in many of the streams. Other than driving past that way in 1982 i can not name any specific location and are unsure of legal access for gem hunting.

If i were you i would ask the parents about going there next school holidays. :)

Swinging & digging said:
I don,t think to many kids your age are into Gem hunting?
They seem to be more interested in computer games and TV.

I guess it depends on wether your parents are interested in taking you on field trips?
I have been told the New England district of NSW is the best location for gems, i once knew a friend who lived at Inverell for many years and he told me gems were found throughout the district in many of the streams. Other than driving past that way in 1982 i can not name any specific location and are unsure of legal access for gem hunting.

If i were you i would ask the parents about going there next school holidays. :)

Thanks for that will start the con now .dad said his friends said that there are gems around beachworth to and he also just picked them out of the creek when he was a kid thanks little gem hunter

Fishing and gold pan man said:
I find it funny how every one will help older and younger people but not me. :(

Ha if you type Yarra valley into search in this site and read read this may help that's what they told me all the best hunting
Little gem hunter

1469614076_win_20160727_19_43_00_pro.jpg

Sorry everyone have been trying to put my find on made photos smaller not shore if this will work little gem hunter

Hi all this is all my finds from my first gem hunt at mount Franklin hope you like what I found please don't be scared to say if you know what they are. And remember you can't dig at mount Franklin. Thanks again little gem hunter bed time.

Latest posts