6 months alcohol free

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done RJ, it takes a lot of will power to achieve what you have.

Alcoholism is a dreaded disease that a lot never come back from.

A new life awaits you mate.

Congrats.

A man who drinks too much on occasion is still the same man as he was sober.

An alcoholic, a real alcoholic, is not the same man at all.

You can't predict anything about him for sure except that he will be someone you never met before.

Well done Rod. I made 12 months mate and bought my first two detectors with the money I saved, but I now drinking beer with my friends again.

It becomes easier when you can identify the triggers mate, eg watching footy, seeing friends you once drank with. Having a beer after work, or doing the lawn.

The main thing to remember Rod is moderation mate, and know when to pull up stumps. In the last 4 to 5 years I have been totally pissed 4 times mate and I regret

it when it happens. Stay strong mate all the best.

Rob

Great effort RJ,
now you have the rest of your life, to really enjoy the good things it has to offer.
All the best mate.
Cheers Steve

Great to see mate.
I don't drink myself but have seen the damage it causes during my 30 years as a firefighter and also through family and friends. Giving up must be extremely difficult, I have seen many try but the only guys I know that have succeeded are the ones that never went back. Saying just one won't hurt is basically saying I tried but couldn't.

great effort Rod :D got any words to help those of us who know we should do the same but have been too weak.
I'm speaking of myself here but there may be others too.

Latest posts