18v cordless range recommendation

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Makita 18V brushless everything. from chainsaws to rattle guns and love them. You can buy 5AH batteries on ebay for $40 that are awesome and work really well.
I bought my wife 36V Ryobi for her garden tools now she has blowers, mowers and hedge trimmers etc that are all fantastic.
I think if you have good quick charge batteries you are half way there on any brand. My son swears buy Milwaukee products at work and my mate has Dewalt so who knows.

GT :)

I have been in the building industry for over 30 years, I swear by my Makita. Cabinet maker by trade. Carpenter, shop fitter and joinery installer. Would never buy Ryobi, ozito or cheaper cordless gear. Buy quality that will last ie Makita, dewalt etc

I have and swear by Hitachi gear, now called Hikoki. Been through other brands they just dont last as well. Mine cop an absolute flogging too, im a fitter at a gold mine, they get covered in slurry ect and just keep going.

Latest posts