16 year old needs help

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks very much guys I love snakes I have a pet one.sorry I haven't been on if a while Iv been busy with work and stuff might try a spot i found the other week this weekend

Its funny, I just walked up n down the creek just now to discover the biggest amount of rubbish and carcass I've ever seen down there. Have you seen anyone..? There's been a car making new tracks io to the creek which I will have to report as well. People are a friggen discrace

Edit - just an update on this, hoddles creek is now under high surveillance, number plates are being logged with photography. Hopefully the issue will be resolved or at least minimized by who I've just informed. I'm going to get this extended to the other popular zones as well to prevent it elsewhere too

AtomRat said:
What I'm talkin bout Tathradj are the intentionally placed markers to purposely cause injury to others so they can protect whatever they are hiding, usually a plant or foil shack somewhere. Its not nice and probably not reccomended for a 16 year old to wander without experience or company of an adult at all between the shooters n whatnot. I know I've been in the sights a few times.

Just like the snakes, you don't worry about the shafts you can see out here..
I must be a numb skull, I don't understand the first sentence.

Yer I haven seen any one sorry rat but I'll keep an eye out. where did u find them?
And I haven't seen any one making tracks. Hopefully these mofos go away.

Will do one better than that F&G pm, so other members may benefit, here's the link to the first hit on a Google search:

"home made slice box youtube" : https://youtu.be/KuY3cPGCPP0

Just goes to show, research works..... ;) :D

Cheers,

Billy :lol:

P.S. Doesn't give instructions on how to eat it as well :(

Good luck 8)

bella,
Thanks for posting that link...
Some very good reading there ....

Cheers Nanjim
Jim

Nanjim,
did you go back to Mike's home page and have a look at all the other cool builds Mike puts together. I would like to build a jet engine!!!

Regards,

Ian
;)

Latest posts