$1 dollar coin aus comp

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greenhornet_au said:
I dont even know what this is about ?

Help please ?

Apparently Greenhornet, disclosure is on a need to know basis. If we fill out a P528 form in triplicate, to apply for access to a z92 clearance form, upon acceptance of our z92 applications, interviews will be arranged to discuss the $1 dollar coin aus comp with us. :D

The mint realised specially marked 2019 $1coins IN 2018..
You had to find all 3 specially marked coins to enter the competition.
Google is your friend. :) :beer:

Deepseeker said:
Greenhornet_au said:
I dont even know what this is about ?

Help please ?

Apparently Greenhornet, disclosure is on a need to know basis. If we fill out a P528 form in triplicate, to apply for access to a z92 clearance form, upon acceptance of our z92 applications, interviews will be arranged to discuss the $1 dollar coin aus comp with us. :D
Lol deepseeker

Those bloody coins...

I have found about 15 of them, if there are three in a set, may have 3 sets. :perfect:
all those $1 coins are in the kids hands - in their collections books.

AND I know where you can buy complete sets for $25 retail in a shop, uncirculated, as well as other crap :Y:

So what was the big deal ?

Just checked out the link - https://dollardiscovery.com.au/
Never heard of it, sounds like piss poor marketing to me, the kids would have entered that right quick. :)

Greenhornet_au said:
Those bloody coins...

I have found about 15 of them, if there are three in a set, may have 3 sets. :perfect:
all those $1 coins are in the kids hands - in their collections books.

AND I know where you can buy complete sets for $25 retail in a shop, uncirculated, as well as other crap :Y:

So what was the big deal ?

Just checked out the link - https://dollardiscovery.com.au/
Never heard of it, sounds like piss poor marketing to me, the kids would have entered that right quick. :)
it was on the news even here on prospecting Australia there was a whole thread on the subject also in the papers ads on the internet

Right you are savage bitter, I was being sarcastic (the reason for the smily) but mere typed words do convey that well.

We dont watch a lot of news, its all bad, I was off the forum for quite a while, and Newspapers are not worth the print to me.
No wonder it didnt get to me. LOL

Just have to keep an eye out for those other yr 2000 $1 coins, and collect them. ;) :Y:

Well this happened this morning after Kato's soccer.

Another two in the hand and seven face coins extra, I keep all the face coins of any denomination value in a big jar.

I have a special place where most notes exchanged has an average 30% face coins at any time - seriously weird to me, but fun for the kids. :)

1558154652_img_1950.jpg

1558154652_img_1951.jpg

Latest posts