⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1460348867_file-9-04-2016-7-02-50-pm.jpg

Only the 4 bits for me on Saturday.

Do have to thank Scrounger though for putting in a sterling effort to remove all the lead shot for my next trip. :D

1460353035_img_0542-488954.jpg

More from the 11" elite . Personal best day , both in number and in weight since going minelab , and only 2 bits of shot . I hate praising this coil cause everyone will get one , but it sure finds the small ones , loud and clear .Total of 2.6gm ,from .05 to .81
thanks , Brett

1460355087_img_4432_2.jpg

All but 4 of these were taken Saturday before lunch. After lunch i caught up with SteelPat and acted as his 'shot bitch' cleaning up his honey hole of trash with my 2300 while he got the bigger stuff with his 7k. :lol: :lol: Good to catch up Pat, next time we do my area though!!!! :lol: :lol:

SCROUNGER said:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/4820/1460355087_img_4432_2.jpg
All but 4 of these were taken Saturday before lunch. After lunch i caught up with SteelPat and acted as his 'shot bitch' cleaning up his honey hole of trash with my 2300 while he got the bigger stuff with his 7k. :lol: :lol: Good to catch up Pat, next time we do my area though!!!! :lol: :lol:

But you were doing it so well. You name the time and place (probably pm me otherwise we will have 1/2 of Victoria there )

Hi SammyJ,
What detector are you saving for?
Its a world of fun out there, you never know what the next target may well be.

Cheers,
Paul

Hey paul_mac1

What I'm saving for and what I would like are 2 very different things. LOL

I'm looking at a starter between $1000-$2000. I'm very new to prospecting and hope I can at some stage mix my other hobbies in with camping trips to the triangle.

I love the night sky and capturing it on film.

This prospecting thing has came out of the blue. I have no idea how or why and wading through so much info is making my head hurt.

Latest posts