⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1460273890_img_1519.jpg

This is the crap i got to deal with, it's not easy and very time consuming :mad:

Its hard mate. Sometimes i just flatten the grass by just walking over it or i go in between it, it does look at lot worse than it is but it does drive me nutz.
I mostly go above the overgrown area.

Thanks Bjay
Yer seems to be in the lead :|
I have one of phasetec,s adaptors and had it :) but did not bring other headphones :(
Not a total waste had a bit more of a look around and found a few more areas I will have a look at :)

Definitely not a waste of time cause every time I go when the back gets a bit sore I spend a bit of time driving around looking at new areas to try. I'm still amazed at the amount of spots I haven't even tried yet. Through the lack of shallow scrapes I don't think an sdc has yet seen to many of them

SC75 that's dedication working ground like that . I've a spot in mind that that I had a look at a year ago that looked like that and haven't been back since. You've given me reason to go back and have a crack, thanks

Nice nug SC75! Hard yakka in that long overgrown crap though, hats off mate :) Gotta love spending hours swinging over miles of potential goldfields finding nothing and then ping a piece right next to where you parked your car or right next to camp :8 GOLD :D

Jeez SC, now I'm absolutely desperate to crack the 10g mark. I've one at 7+ and one at 8+ but none above 10g. I know the guys out West and up at Palmer River will be laughing at me, but 10+g will be my godsend! Great work in tough conditions. Back in the GT next weekend (work permitting), so watch out :p

There is some very nice looking colour being found....
Thanks to everyone for sharing .....
Helps keep the dream alive ....

Cheers Nanjim
Jim

1460341564_daughters_future_necklace.jpg

Hi here are my finds from Saturday.
Had my brother and his 3 kids ( newbees ) as well as my daughter up there as well so we had a great time. The kids were jumping out of their skin.
I am tossing up a visit to the Creswick area next Saturday, its a new area to me, any suggestions?

Scotty

Latest posts