⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny thing was the biggest came from the sdc and the smallest the 12 inch NF ? Go figure

Good work Bjay. Open the scoring early in the innings and build a big total to use a cricketing analogy.

Bjay said:
Funny thing was the biggest came from the sdc and the smallest the 12 inch NF ? Go figure
Nothing funny about that mate, the sdc reigns supreme :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forgot to add for the new guys as I still consider myself one , check everything . The specie was on the surface and I boot scraped it away, most of the time I would have left it there but for some reason I checked it . I wonder how many I've walked away from ? Lesson learned.

This is my sons first nugget found with a hired detector while working up near monto a little while ago. Went just over 43grams. Talk about beginners luck
1452254518_optimized-screenshot_2016-01-08-21-51-21.png

Normally I struggle to see things in nuggets but definitely I can see the elephant

Sounds like you have a need to get out more. I don't think I even get out enough. Mmm small block in the gt with a shed . Maybee one day.

Latest posts