⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SC75 said:
paul_mac1 said:
What area did you find that? Just a general area, and what detector?

cheers,
Paul
And the location well i wont give it away just yet but i will say its very close to the Hepburn area.

Cheers mate, yes keep the location secret, thats why I only asked for a general area. :D

Regards,
Paul

1442743282_img_1483.jpg

Y'know...one more like that and you will have found more weight than me in all my time detecting...but i got ya beat on numbers lmao :D

Mind you...one like that wouldn't be thrown back either. :(

GypsyGoldAu said:
Y'know...one more like that and you will have found more weight than me in all my time detecting...but i got ya beat on numbers lmao :D

Mind you...one like that wouldn't be thrown back either. :(
Haha yeah it might take me years to find my 2nd one.

walshie1000 said:
Very inspiring for everyone including yourself im sure. Plenty more small stuff around than big, but its still out there.
Well done mate, great find.
Never a truer word spoken...an Oz is an Oz...whether it's in 1x bit or 31x bits....it's still worth the same, and if ya clever making jewellery, ya can turn the 31x bits into unique pieces and derive a premium up to 3x value or more...

I'm yet to crack an Oz bit, but i really can't complain when 8 times out of 10 i come home with at least "some" colour and as noted, there's heaps more little bits than the big bits..... so i have plenty of time in the fields to come. ;) :)

Gypsy

walshie1000 said:
Very inspiring for everyone including yourself im sure. Plenty more small stuff around than big, but its still out there.
Well done mate, great find.
Thanks walshie. It is mate. I dug up so much junk before i found it and i still remember the sound it gave off, i knew i was on to something that wasn't junk was different for sure.

SC75 said:
Thanks walshie. It is mate. I dug up so much junk before i found it and i still remember the sound it gave off, i knew i was on to something that wasn't junk was different for sure.

So can ya tell us how deep it was SC?

Cheers

That makes two of us mate haha. The chances of another sitting there are slim to none. Won't stop the sheep though I'm sure

Might hafta buy shares in the local coffee shop what with all the new imports headin that way Bwahahaha :lol:

Latest posts