⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GypsyGoldAu said:
Dig-n-It...maaate...ya made a "rookie" mistake...Mark gave ya a little coil, and ya found "little" gold (goodonya for ya first find by the way),
but after that, ya shoulda asked him for a lend of a BIG coil and find a BIG bit...lol ;) :D :p

Gypsy

Good one Gypsy ...... LOL! :D

Teemore said:
Great effort Dig-n-it, the first is usually the hardest, glad the training paid off, always a worthwhile "investment".
Cheers Tom
Thanks Tom. The first was certainly difficult. Took me 6 months but didn't have the right machine. Now feel as though I've got the right equipment and know how. Cheers :)

Congrats Dig'n'it, There's nothin like your first piece.

Now you've got that first one sorted. May the rest flow thick and fast :)

Had a few training sessions in Vic but managed some swing time.

GPX4500, 5000, SDC and GPZ all found gold. Out of interest the 5000 won the title of most weight :p

1442359366_img_20150916_085119.jpg

Haha, was nice meeting yourself and Teemore. I got out early monday morning, a couple gullies south of where we were on Saturday. Got 3 nice ones with the 5000 and 2 with the SDC, then wore myself out digging deep junk with the GPZ. The amount of targets still in the ground just amazes me. My local spots, you can go 4 hrs with not a single target!

Looking forward to heading back for sure.

awesome mate, glad you pinged a few where you in the hills or in the traingin grounds? i reckon i was getting a bit too frustrated with the trees in the training grounds. , i do see alot of south Australians coming over here to detect :)

PhaseTech said:
Haha, was nice meeting yourself and Teemore. I got out early monday morning, a couple gullies south of where we were on Saturday. Got 3 nice ones with the 5000 and 2 with the SDC, then wore myself out digging deep junk with the GPZ. The amount of targets still in the ground just amazes me. My local spots, you can go 4 hrs with not a single target!

Looking forward to heading back for sure.

G'day PT...be nice to catch up when next you make it over here (not for fee instruction either lol..just to meet) and walk some ground with ya.

Cheers
Gypsy

Latest posts