⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1431249370_img_1372.jpg

3.5g of Whipstick colour

Haha good spot golddig. Awesome finds mate. Hoping I can crack the gram mark sometime soon lol.
I spent 2 days in avoca during the week but no gold :(

Thanks fellas. The night before I found these I saved a baby Rosella so maybe it was good karma. Kept the Rosella for three days before the boss made me take him to the local carer.

Don't see a muppet there but I can see a sad dog with its ears back. Anyone else?

1431950558_20150518_205252-1.jpg

1431950589_20150518_205411-1.jpg

Found these today with the 45 and an 8" mono. The little one was found on a mullock heap. Took me 10 mins to find it lol. It was such a faint signal and I'm stoked I managed to pick it considering I'm a newby. I'm guessing its .1 if that. The bigger piece is about .6 of a gram guesstimate and was picked up on the hill feeding the gully I assume? It was around 3" deep and quite a faint signal as well. I'm getting closer to cracking the gram mark haha.

Got the fingernail brush onto em. Nice one mate, how big? Did you get them on diggings or away from diggings?

Thanks mate. I was using headphones. I had my first day out today with my cheap guitar amplifier/speaker. I found it was better on the standard setting of amplification. On the high setting its rediculously loud and I found the response wasnt as clear. Didn't miss today so I figure it works fairly well. Found 3 small bits. Smallest is probably .1g and the other 2 are maybe .2g-.3.g Just cleaning them up now. I'll post a pic shortly.

Latest posts