⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steveo1's last day in Tibooburra. Netted another 32:
1428646415_14286461119460.jpg

If you didn't know better you might think it had snowed or hailed up there:
1428646489_14286461427302.jpg

Great trip mate! Thanks for the photos & updates. You & Mrs Steveo1 have a safe trip home tomorrow!

I think you have the record for the biggest haul ever on this webb site.. amaising.. well done. :)

Gday Stevo

Brilliant stuff mate , the posts of your finds have done the trick and made my mind up for a Tib trip in about 3 weeks now. Your scoop technique must be near perfect after that amount of practice :) Can you give me an indication of the leadshot / gold ratio ?

Well done again

Cheers

Thats an amazing haul mate .. makes me want to put a new minelab on the shopping list and get myself lost in the desert ..well done

mbasko said:
A bit better than the normal digs then Steveo :lol: 50 lead shot 1 gold.

A 2 to 1 ratio would be great, I dream of finding a spot like that. Anyway might hit the 50 to 1 spot next week, I don't care if I only get pellets, been so long since a Gold hunt while crook, just need to fire up the SDC and get into it.

I feel a bit "inadequate" after steveo1's efforts but here tis anyway. SDC magic!

Whirlwind trip to Central West and about 3 hrs work due to wife n dogs in tow.

Smallest did not even register on the scales! I swear that they are getting smaller. 2 on the right of the 5c broke off the specimans when cleaning on site.

2 specimans that have been crushed, one had 0.5gms and the other has crystalline gold crystals in it. I am excited about that find and will get some pics after its cleaned up.

1428894196_cam00996-optimized.jpg

1428894218_cam01000-optimized.jpg

1428894231_cam01005-optimized.jpg

heatho you have to go to Tibooburra I no a good spot out there I have to take you and Matt and a few others Out there. I send matt my final result He might put the photos up for me. :cool:

Latest posts