⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some Fathers Day weekend Central West NSW gold.
Mine:
1441765954_14417024158501.jpg

Steveo1's:
1441765986_14417656109332.jpg

That's a decent haul mbasko and Steveo1. Well done.

Specie's galore and good nuggets :) I love that Pop Corn Gold!!

That piece looks Mad tryhard!

Heaps of gold on that Mega Specie 8) and it's still around 33 grams? Awesome :)

mbasko said:
Nice one! Is this another guess the weight/size game Wal? :lol:
Ya's took off early the other morning - sorry I didn't catch ya's but had to go back to town for Dad's Day dinner. Forgot about it being Father's Day when I made original plans :8

No problem, I convinced the kids Father's Day was on the Saturday. :lol:

How much does it weigh? Some things are best left up to the imagination, particularly if the result is somewhat underwhelming. :8

Reeks thinks it looks a bit like the hand of faith nugget but I think it is giving my dream of breaking my gram barrier the bird. Very pretty nugget none the less, I think I will call it 'The Bird'. :D :lol: :D

SCROUNGER said:
pprogers said:
Brilliant Wally!!

As you haven't given a weight or put a reference in the pic, can we assume that it's the actual size... :) :) :)

He wishes :lol: :lol: :lol: That would definitely take out the sdc find of the year i reckon :)

Yep, in my dreams. :p

Both nuggets came from an old SDC patch of mine but this time I christened the 4500. Wow, those mono coils are sensitive.

The massive half grammer and threepence were found with the commander elliptical coil and the 0.1 grammer was found with the 14" coiltek.

1441775850_image.jpg

Nothing better than heading over the mountains and coming home with some great memories and a bit of colour.
Steve01 and his wife are great people, thanks for letting Wally and I crash your camp.
Wally, your >1grammer will come mate, probably in a big way i'm thinking- I had a bit of luck on my side this trip :)

Swingin my old sd2200d with my favourite 14" coiltek DD Pro Elite coil.
The 2.7g was picked up at 11" and was hardly a signal until leaf matter was moved away.
Biggest piece went 3.16g
Enjoy
1442038541_image.jpg

1442038569_image.jpg
1442038595_image.jpg
1442038635_image.jpg
1442038654_image.jpg
1442038675_image.jpg
1442038697_image.jpg

Lovely lookin gold Reeks, Don't mind the display pic on the quartz with the Acacia. True Aussie Gold :)

I gotta say, the area you guys detect produces some beautiful lookin nuggets.

I was thinking of upgrading to the SDC until I saw Reeks' post, hope for my extreme yet.
Great looking nuggets.
Cheers,
Paul