⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20xwater said:
There should be a seperate thread 'w.a detecting show n tell'.
Nice finds by the w.a boys

About time we had seperate "Show & Tell" for each state, pretty sure it's something the mods could set it up easily.

Make looking at members finds a lot more relevant, I know where some are from but plenty I wouldn't have a clue.

Teemore said:
20xwater said:
There should be a seperate thread 'w.a detecting show n tell'.
Nice finds by the w.a boys

About time we had seperate "Show & Tell" for each state, pretty sure it's something the mods could set it up easily.

Make looking at members finds a lot more relevant, I know where some are from but plenty I wouldn't have a clue.
Eg..
I wouldn't wanna follow up the above finds with a sub Grammer from NSW lol

Gee 20x,

Thats like a red rag to a bull. Todays first outing with the 6000. AND it was in NSW. Lol. All gold is good.

Cheers

Les
1622183821_c3ea3613-9ab6-40ae-b70d-db8cd03f3eee.jpg

I agree Krugerrand. That Speccie looks beautiful and tells the story of how it all happens. Well done Lesgold, nice piece

Hi Lesgold, I see some people disolve all the impurities from their species to make them just white and gold. Looks fake to me. Much rather what your doing and leaving some of the story attached to the piece. Can't wait to see the end result.

Krugerrand said:
Wow Lesgold
Much nicer than a crushed pile of fine gold.
Every piece is unique
Thanks
I will post pick of the bar when all my gold is melted down ;) :lol:

From my 4.5 day trip last week back to my hunting ground in Qld.
Nothing for two days then 3 good pieces on the third.
One 0.3 gram piece on the fourth.
Then on the 5th and last day, within 10m and about 1 minute minute of stopping to pack up and drive the 3.5 hours home... this 29.5g heart-flutterer.
The SDC has well and truly paid for itself and then some. About $8K worth this year since I bought it and started detecting :)

1623209020_2-6-21.jpg

1623209020_4-6-21_29g.jpg

Latest posts